Modo, are you ok?

Fortis

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I wish. That'll hold the fridge at best.

If your fridge is that big just park the roadster inside, voila, problem solved :icon_mrgreen:

I can't get over how awesome that car looks! I love white Lambos.

On a more serious note, you honestly could not have chosen a better color combo my friend. That car is HAWT!!

When do you receive it?

If your fridge is that big just park the roadster inside, voila, problem solved :icon_mrgreen:

I can't get over how awesome that car looks! I love white Lambos.

I love white lambs too, you should maybe look into getting a white SL :icon_mrgreen:

On a more serious note, you honestly could not have chosen a better color combo my friend. That car is HAWT!!

When do you receive it?

It's looking like tomorrow, but there rain on the horizon and I'm weary of driving it half a mile from Lambo BH. :icon_mrgreen: plus I'm owed a detail so I want to get that out of the way.

Sick car, congrats man. It reminds me of a good friend's car, his has white and blue interior.

That's a gorgeous combo, but my heart was set on black and white. CNC motors here in LA has the identical car and I was seconds from biting the bullet but my car popped up 12 hours later.

Sick car, congrats man. It reminds me of a good friend's car, his has white and blue interior.

Dear god I love them roadsters. So wrong it's almost all right.

CONGRATS BROTHA!!!!!

Soooo great to see long time forum guys go from non owners to owners!!!

Must feel like a million bucks right now

:iamwithstupid:

Congrats MODO INDUSTRIES!!!

White 640 Roadster is the s***! :headbang:

Soooo awesome, but at the worst time possible. Lambo mid remodel is a nightmare. I'm still trying to figure out where I can park a roadster with a kitchens worth of appliances in the garage. Is stainless steel weather proof?

It would be worth the money spent just to see the looks from your neighbors when they drive by and you have this in your driveway:

fabric-car-port-enclosure.jpg

They would try to make you stay in palmdale. :lol2:

Sorry for being such a later comer to this thread, it's weird because my problem is usually coming early... (Ha) But I wanted to tell you congratulations on a beautiful car with the perfect color combo!