Your best 1 liner

megachad

Ok guys.. I want to start a thread and hear the best 1 liner you yourself have ever come up with..

Mine.

"Should I feel guilty for putting Toys "r" Us batteries in my wifes vibrator?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Drawing a blank here at work, although one of the girls in my office said to a coworker, "Wow, how many bowls of biitchflakes did you have this morning" after (I'm guessing) she answered the phone in a curt way. Thought that one was pretty funny. :icon_mrgreen:

I was driving back to Chicago from Indy (we had just attended a corp event at the 500). I had three co-workers in the car. It was a big honkin rented Crown Vic. I was designated driver (and volunteered because I know I'm a decent driver....)

Some A-hole cut me off and I got mad.

I said: "I've got a rental and I'm not afraid to use it"!!! I was ready to tailgate his @ss all the way home.

Then I calmed down and let him go....not worth being a jerk in traffic. It never ends well.

Co-workers were rather shocked to see my aggressive side and entertained at my notion of using a rental as a weapon :)

A girl the other day told me she sanitizes her hands before she puts anything in her mouth. I asked, does that mean you'll put anything in your mouth? And then I handed her some sanitizer..

My friend used this line when a hot chick turned him down for a dance at a night club,

"thats ok...I had to take a shit anyway"

A girl the other day told me she sanitizes her hands before she puts anything in her mouth. I asked, does that mean you'll put anything in your mouth? And then I handed her some sanitizer..

I like your style!

That is such a beautiful dress you are wearing.... Imagine how great it will look on my bedroom floor!

My friend used this line when a hot chick turned him down for a dance at a night club,

"thats ok...I had to take a shit anyway"

I usually would just call the girl a lezzbian and walk away

I usually would just call the girl a lezzbian and walk away

Wait,,, a girl walked away.. Explain? Never had that happen to me. :icon_mrgreen:

Heard this one....

" Do you come here often or wait until you get home?"

Seriously happened last night.

Went to costco to pick up some Ribeye's.. As I was in line the woman cashier asked. "would you like a box for your meat?".. :shock: .. I stood there for a minute and said, "Is that a trick question?".. The look on her face was priceless..

Seriously happened last night.

Went to costco to pick up some Ribeye's.. As I was in line the woman cashier asked. "would you like a box for your meat?".. :shock: .. I stood there for a minute and said, "Is that a trick question?".. The look on her face was priceless..

:shock:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

While picking up a chick while running....

"Your Pace or Mine?"

Ok guys.. I want to start a thread and hear the best 1 liner you yourself have ever come up with..

Mine.

"Should I feel guilty for putting Toys "r" Us batteries in my wifes vibrator?

Only weird thing about using toys r us batteries... the second she started to use it I could hear Buzz lightyear say. "to infinity and beyond"

"Hi, wanna fcuk?"

My fraternity big brother used that line on the regular. He'd park himself at a bar and ask girls that. He got turned down alot, but not always.