Blue Hera 2003 Murcielago

Charlie

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Guys!

Since its now not possible that the tranny is going to be the new owner of that car, are we allowed to talk about her/him/it without fear of retribution from a lambo owner?

I would say that photo alone is a good negotiation tactic to have gotten the price of the car lowered.

Thank you Brian and thanks again for all your help!

Beautiful car! Would you mind disclosing the final price?

Enjoy the car and post some pictures when it arrives. Cheers!

Congrats Charlie! I looked at your car a few weeks ago when I was at Marks. Beautiful car. I'm a little jealous I must admit, in the beginning I set out to buy a Murci but all the forum talk scared me away and I ended up in a Gallardo. Glad it worked out.

Congrats Charlie! I looked at your car a few weeks ago when I was at Marks. Beautiful car. I'm a little jealous I must admit, in the beginning I set out to buy a Murci but all the forum talk scared me away and I ended up in a Gallardo. Glad it worked out.

Thank you and never get scared of Murcie maintenance. If serviced & a no story car you will not have any problems! I had a 2003 Murcie before this and just did regular service for maintenance - owned it for four years and put 9k miles on it. I owned a 2004 G before the Murcie and the Murcie is just more my style. If you live in AZ I definitely recommend Brian at SuperCars for your Gallardo service needs. He is the best by far in AZ and his customer service is excellent. What year G did you get? Did you purchase it from Mark?

Thank you and never get scared of Murcie maintenance. If serviced & a no story car you will not have any problems! I had a 2003 Murcie before this and just did regular service for maintenance - owned it for four years and put 9k miles on it. I owned a 2004 G before the Murcie and the Murcie is just more my style. If you live in AZ I definitely recommend Brian at SuperCars for your Gallardo service needs. He is the best by far in AZ and his customer service is excellent. What year G did you get? Did you purchase it from Mark?

Yes I know Brian well. Really nice guy and he's been very helpful. My car is there at his shop right now. If you've been there lately, you've likely seen it. It's an orange 04 with Minnesota plates. I've had a series of unusual problems with the car that were very hard to diagnose including a failed GFA ECU. My Gallardo experience has been a bumpy ride to say the least. "Bullet proof" is not a way I would ever describe a Gallardo again. lol

Yes I know Brian well. Really nice guy and he's been very helpful. My car is there at his shop right now. If you've been there lately, you've likely seen it. It's an orange 04 with Minnesota plates. I've had a series of unusual problems with the car that were very hard to diagnose including a failed GFA ECU. My Gallardo experience has been a bumpy ride to say the least. "Bullet proof" is not a way I would ever describe a Gallardo again. lol

I have not been to Brian's shop in a while. Sorry to hear about your G having some bugs. I am sure he will sort the car out for you! Look forward to meeting you on a future Lambo run!

Congrats Charlie! But i wont believe it until i see a picture of the car with a suppressed SCAR-17 on the windshield! And dont even try to play any tricks with the 16....17 or you didnt buy it!

I will do that for you Kevin... but this will have to do for now...pick of the car this afternoon at my house - took delivery today...easy wire transfer this am and title transfer this pm. And I have 20 Scar 17 mag boxes sitting in front of me at my office that just came in...so...for now 20 Scar 17 boxes with a pic of the car...pretty close for yeah...(images are from my cell phone = quality of pic not good).

post-10287-1368497611_thumb.jpg

post-10287-1368498026_thumb.jpg

Congrats! Are you changing the wheels to Hercules/Hermeras?

I am seriously considering it. Tires are all new on the existing wheels and my friends think I am crazy taking the existing wheels off. Friends still think the big wheel lip thing looks badass and finishes the car wll. I feel the black Hercules or Hermeras look better and definitely perform better! I am going to try to not mod the car for a while and just appreciate it how it is for now. It has an excellent stereo in it, the LOC exhaust sounds great, drives extremely well, clutch feel is amazing, etc.

I am seriously considering it. Tires are all new on the existing wheels and my friends think I am crazy taking the existing wheels off. Friends still think the big wheel lip thing looks badass and finishes the car wll. I feel the black Hercules or Hermeras look better and definitely perform better! I am going to try to not mod the car for a while and just appreciate it how it is for now. It has an excellent stereo in it, the LOC exhaust sounds great, drives extremely well, clutch feel is amazing, etc.

If you do anything, besides the wheels, consider getting the lp640 taillights put on. It really transforms the car.

Congrats! Beautiful color combo. I would do the black Hermeras myself. Those wheels look great on the murci.

Congrats! It looks awesome. I think the black wheels would look great. Can't wait to see it at Cars and Coffee or at one of the other outings. Enjoy.