Lamborghini Ecosta

jota

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That thing is UGLY.. as in hideous! Wtf?? And for fucks sake, stop making this special editions all the time Lambo.. What's wrong with you Winkelman?

Doesn't work as well as the Veneno, but the single-seat concept is something I wish we saw more of at the mainstream supercar level (Ferrari, Porsche, etc).

not sold on this one....yet

I agree. Its just way to far out there IMO. Almost like a concept car type of thing.

I agree. Its just way to far out there IMO. Almost like a concept car type of thing.

It is a concept car. That's exactly what it is. I do not think they will make anymore and this one is currently not for sale. I am glad they made this car. I love it when they go extreme.

I would suspect that the concept cars are likely a way Lamborghini (or any manufacturer) can try out new technologies/processes (e.g. research and development). Maybe they are trying a new carbon fiber layup process? Maybe they are trying out some new fabrication process for manufacturing suspension parts? To the general population we see a new concept car, but to Lamborghini it is likely a platform with potentially new (and probably never disclosed) technology for future incorporation into production vehicles.

Lamborghini should be polarizing and dramatic. If their concepts were tame, we'd be complaining that they'd "lost their Italian passion" or that the Audi influence had ruined the brand. Let them be obnoxious, it keeps the production cars exciting!

It is a concept car. That's exactly what it is. I do not think they will make anymore and this one is currently not for sale. I am glad they made this car. I love it when they go extreme.

Good, then as a concept car I think its awesome.

I love it!!! Lamborghini shocked the world with the Countach and it's scissor doors...this is equally as shocking and it has the fighter jet canopy and no doors. I hope they release a 2 seat version and it becomes the Gallardo replacement.