The 2013 Obama Scandal omnibus thread- Benghazi, IRS, AP, EPA, Congressional cloak room

Assman

Oh. My. fcuking. God.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26...l#ixzz35rz2Wr99

"Hillary Clinton berated President Barack Obama as ‘incompetent and feckless' and said he had become 'a joke' after having one too many glasses of wine at a reunion dinner last year with friends from college, a new tell-all book reveals.

'When her friends asked Hillary to tell them what she thought — really thought — about the president she had served for four draining years, she lit into Obama with a passion that surprised them all,' former Newsweek editor Edward Klein writes in his book Blood Feud.

'"The thing with Obama is that he can’t be bothered and there is no hand on the tiller half the time,"' Clinton is said to have barked in her boozy rant. ‘That’s the story of the Obama presidency. No hand on the f***ing tiller.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26...l#ixzz35s5KpBgI

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

Read it all. It's awesome.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at the point now where I believe that nothing matters any longer when it comes to government incompetence, unconstitutionality, and scandal. They could have multiple sources with POTUS on film wielding a dull-bladed hacksaw slaughtering puppies, children, and grandmas. The MSM would trivialize it, marginalize it, and justify it. The majority would turn a blind eye and scream racist. Everything has an excuse. Every failure is dismissed and passed along. And meanwhile, the majority has become nothing but a bunch of useful idiots who's only concern is what Kim Kardashians' ass looks like this week.

I'm done with it. Ill pay attention again whenever when the bizarro world of government returns to the real world.

Pretty much exactly how I feel.

I'm at the point now where I believe that nothing matters any longer when it comes to government incompetence, unconstitutionality, and scandal. They could have multiple sources with POTUS on film wielding a dull-bladed hacksaw slaughtering puppies, children, and grandmas. The MSM would trivialize it, marginalize it, and justify it. The majority would turn a blind eye and scream racist. Everything has an excuse. Every failure is dismissed and passed along. And meanwhile, the majority has become nothing but a bunch of useful idiots who's only concern is what Kim Kardashians' ass looks like this week.

I'm done with it. Ill pay attention again whenever when the bizarro world of government returns to the real world.

Excuse me, what does her ass look like this week? I kid, b/c if I open yahoo, it's the headline. EVERYDAY!

I can provide you guys with daily on the spot reporting of Kim K's ass if youd like...

Please please please start a thread like this!

Obama would probably have been impeached already over this IRS scandal, or much more doomed in the polls and public approval, if he was a Republican. Could you imagine the Bush IRS going after left-leaning organizations during an election season, then the head of the thing taking the 5th, then the IRS claiming that, "Whoops, sorry, we lost the e-mails" (how convenient!), then it coming out that said person had tried to get a Democratic party Senator audited, etc...this would be a major story in every major news publication in the country.

Regarding this Koskinen guy, he is a prime example of why conservatives favor limited government. Because in addition to government being prone to corruption, it is also prone to arrogant bureaucrats such as him. Imagine a conservative Republican IRS head acting so smug, the media would be on fire.

Regarding Obama's competence, on some things I think he is incompetent, on others, he is ideological I think and it is his ideology that has messed so many things up. For example, I don't think Sarah Palin was qualified to be President either, but I think the country would be doing much better if she was president. We would have had no kissing up to our enemies, no screwing over of allies, no stimulus with the mindset of "shovel-ready jobs" which conservatives tried telling Obama don't exist, no crazy healthcare law, etc...

Oh. My. fcuking. God.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26...l#ixzz35rz2Wr99

"Hillary Clinton berated President Barack Obama as ‘incompetent and feckless' and said he had become 'a joke' after having one too many glasses of wine at a reunion dinner last year with friends from college, a new tell-all book reveals.

'When her friends asked Hillary to tell them what she thought — really thought — about the president she had served for four draining years, she lit into Obama with a passion that surprised them all,' former Newsweek editor Edward Klein writes in his book Blood Feud.

'"The thing with Obama is that he can’t be bothered and there is no hand on the tiller half the time,"' Clinton is said to have barked in her boozy rant. ‘That’s the story of the Obama presidency. No hand on the f***ing tiller.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26...l#ixzz35s5KpBgI

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

Read it all. It's awesome.

Great read.

Can't believe you left out the best part:

Bill once said of Obama: '"I hate that man Obama more than any man I've ever met, more than any man who ever lived"'

Great read.

Can't believe you left out the best part:

Bill once said of Obama: '"I hate that man Obama more than any man I've ever met, more than any man who ever lived"'

Does anyone ever think this could just be a calculated political move? Obama has such a low approval rating right now with scandal after scandal coming out and Hillary has been directly tied to his presidency since the beginning with the belief that she will be his successor and continue his crusade. Now she feels that she needs to give herself a little bit of distance in order to give herself a realistic chance in her 2016 run. Something along the lines of "Hey, I know he was a bad president and I didn't like him just like the rest of America, but I had to put up with him the same as you because you elected him. But now we have the chance to fix all of these problems if you just elect me". In my opinion unless she has mad cow disease and her brain is melting from the inside out she is way to calculated of a politician to have something like this just slip out. She has been playing this game for a long time and she and Bill have a lot more dirt behind them than even some of the worst politicians out there and they are both still standing. If anything Bill has had a resurgence in the last couple of years as a sort of cult hero. The rest of the Dem party will more than likely jump twords this in the coming futue as their best effort to keep a Republican out of the office in 2016.

This runs a very similar line to what Roman said earlier about making the choice to either save the IRS or let Obama go down in flames.

Does anyone ever think this could just be a calculated political move? Obama has such a low approval rating right now with scandal after scandal coming out and Hillary has been directly tied to his presidency since the beginning with the belief that she will be his successor and continue his crusade. Now she feels that she needs to give herself a little bit of distance in order to give herself a realistic chance in her 2016 run. Something along the lines of "Hey, I know he was a bad president and I didn't like him just like the rest of America, but I had to put up with him the same as you because you elected him. But now we have the chance to fix all of these problems if you just elect me". In my opinion unless she has mad cow disease and her brain is melting from the inside out she is way to calculated of a politician to have something like this just slip out. She has been playing this game for a long time and she and Bill have a lot more dirt behind them than even some of the worst politicians out there and they are both still standing. If anything Bill has had a resurgence in the last couple of years as a sort of cult hero. The rest of the Dem party will more than likely jump twords this in the coming futue as their best effort to keep a Republican out of the office in 2016.

This runs a very similar line to what Roman said earlier about making the choice to either save the IRS or let Obama go down in flames.

:iamwithstupid:

Part of me wonders about two things -- the bad blood in the 2008 primary race, and the fact that it's still a rather bold move to verbally destroy an in office president like that, esp. of the same party.

So maybe the move was calculated, but the feelings I believe are real.

Of course, nothing would ever be off limits for a career politician. At this stage, what does Obama's future in politics look like compared to the Clintons?

She has been playing this game for a long time and she and Bill have a lot more dirt behind them than even some of the worst politicians out there and they are both still standing. If anything Bill has had a resurgence in the last couple of years as a sort of cult hero. The rest of the Dem party will more than likely jump twords this in the coming futue as their best effort to keep a Republican out of the office in 2016.

Hillary is normally very calculated, so I have been surprised at her wealth comment fumbles as of late, which one would think that she would know better. Bill I don't think ever really saw a drop with the general public. Everyone remembers his presidency just for how great the economy was. Monica did not do him in.

Everyone remembers his presidency just for how great the economy was.

DotCom=great timing

A sitting stuffed animal would have enjoyed the same economy

Part of me wonders about two things -- the bad blood in the 2008 primary race, and the fact that it's still a rather bold move to verbally destroy an in office president like that, esp. of the same party.

So maybe the move was calculated, but the feelings I believe are real.

Of course, nothing would ever be off limits for a career politician. At this stage, what does Obama's future in politics look like compared to the Clintons?

I wonder if her little fainting then month in the hospital she has been downplaying has anything to do with the sudden increase in fumbles....

Pelosi calls the massive waves of illegals crossing...."opportunity"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/29...en-opportunity/

"This crisis that some call a crisis, we have to view as an opportunity," Pelosi said. "If you believe as we do that every child, every person has a spark of divinity in them, and is therefore worthy of respect -- what we saw in those rooms was [a] dazzling, sparkling, array of God's children, worthy of respect."

I think shes on LSD at this point. Bath salts maybe?

DotCom=great timing

I agree, but most people don't know about that kind of stuff.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/29...en-opportunity/

"This crisis that some call a crisis, we have to view as an opportunity," Pelosi said. "If you believe as we do that every child, every person has a spark of divinity in them, and is therefore worthy of respect -- what we saw in those rooms was [a] dazzling, sparkling, array of God's children, worthy of respect."

I think shes on LSD at this point. Bath salts maybe?

Immigrant children, even illegal ones, I do think could be opportunity, the problem is that the U.S. does not have the infrastructure in place at this point in order to develop them into productive citizens, and instead they may well develop into folks who ride the system and vote Democrat which is of course what the Democrats want.

Immigrant children, even illegal ones, I do think could be opportunity, the problem is that the U.S. does not have the infrastructure in place at this point in order to develop them into productive citizens, and instead they may well develop into folks who ride the system and vote Democrat which is of course what the Democrats want.

Hmm, I just realized I worded my above post wrong. I did not mean that the U.S. lacks the infrastructure to develop legal immigrant children into productive citizens and that such immigrant children are not an opportunity. Such immigrants are major part of what the country is built on. I meant that the infrastructure to develop illegal immigrant children is not there, but that nonetheless such children could still be an opportunity for the country if they can be integrated properly.

I wonder if her little fainting then month in the hospital she has been downplaying has anything to do with the sudden increase in fumbles....

My bet... Symptoms of early onset dementia.

DotCom=great timing

I believe that this is in line with what the founding fathers realized about government. They knew that true progress was the result of individuals acting together under free-will, and at best the government would be along for the ride. At worst, the government would interfere with those natural interactions of free people to advance society and would cause big problems. Realizing these things, they tried to limit the power of government so that it wouldn't work against an ambitious and productive society. Unfortunately, voters have been convinced that government power and decision-making is better than the power and liberty of individuals, and so have willingly handed over freedoms to a bunch of miserable, selfish, cold-blooded morons.

Yes, it is an opportunity... to get more voters on the Democratic Party rolls.

My wife is in Public Relations and knows Hilary Clintons PR lady. They are actively looking for PR people for Hilary 2016. Its all a stunt, they want to distance themselves as far as possible from Obama.

Also Monica Lewinsky was paid by the Clintons to write a essay on the Bill scandal so come 2016 Hilary can say its "behind us"

Surprise! Obama using executive order to push his immigration reform agenda. It's like watching a really powerful toddler not get his way and throw a temper tantrum.

Surprise! Obama using executive order to push his immigration reform agenda. It's like watching a really powerful toddler not get his way and throw a temper tantrum.

if this money was going to be used to send the illegals crossing from mexico back to mexico i would be all for it but unfortunately this money will be used for housing, medical and short term support which will have the adverse affect of encouraging others to cross

Anybody want to wargame with me? I dont see the Saudi's (or the Jordanians for that matter) letting AQ take over Iraq.... The minute they move south of Karballa, all fcuking hell is going to break loose.

I hate to say I told you so... Actually, no I dont...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26...l#ixzz36SNZ0NNI

I hate to say I told you so... Actually, no I dont...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26...l#ixzz36SNZ0NNI

My friend says "shit is going to hit the fan" July 15th. That prediction is looking more and more accurate by the day. I dont know why they chose July 15th.