Holy shit. Tony Soprano is sleeping with the fishes.

Roman

Someone already updated wikipedia.org, WOW!

I know this sounds crazy, but the first place I go for breaking news on big stories is wikipedia.org because it seems people update with all the facts rather quickly.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow. I guess this puts to rest the long discussed Sopranos movie.

What do you think about them Retconning it to him actually being whacked?

RIP. :(

What do you think about them Retconning it to him actually being whacked?

RIP. :(

There is no "Sopranos" without Tony. Its a different show... A different story... And its a flop.

One of my all time favorite quotes:

Dr. Melfi: "Sounds to me like Anthony Jr. may have stumbled into existentialism."

Tony: "fuckin internet."

That's how I feel right now, fuckin internet...

I know it sounds strange but his death feels like a death of a family member or friend. I felt the same way on 9/11.

I would be locked in when the Sopranos was coming on. Best series ever. I feel bad for his family:(.....RIP

I know it sounds strange but his death feels like a death of a family member or friend. I felt the same way on 9/11.

I would be locked in when the Sopranos was coming on. Best series ever. I feel bad for his family:(.....RIP

:iamwithstupid:

Damn, he was way too young! I was shocked this morning when I saw the news, I couldn't believe it. The Sopranos is my all time favorite show, there isn't a show on TV past or present that can match it for quality of both the writing and the actors. For those who haven't seen it, it's not simply a mafia/gangster show, it's a lot more than that, you'll understand once you start watching it, the psychological insight into the minds of the characters and the depth of the characters development, is what makes that show so great.

RIP! He was a fantastic actor, and we all lost a little something with his passing.

:iamwithstupid: That's well he played his role. He will be missed. RIP.

I guess it's safe to say that Tony really did die in the last episode.

Never seen The Sopranos, will have to watch it. I only knew him from Crimson Tide.

Never seen The Sopranos and then the movie you remember him from is Crimson Tides?! Not even True Romance?! God dammit Wheels.

Never seen The Sopranos and then the movie you remember him from is Crimson Tides?! Not even True Romance?! God dammit Wheels.

Nope, as far as I knew, he was just one of those background actors, a guy that you see in various movies and television shows constantly but don't know their name as an actor and they aren't a star. Guess I need to catch up more on my pop culture. One thing I am glad about though is that if this show The Sopranos is so fantastic, since it has run its course there will be no waiting times for me, just watch the series straight through :)

Nope, as far as I knew, he was just one of those background actors, a guy that you see in various movies and television shows constantly but don't know their name as an actor and they aren't a star. Guess I need to catch up more on my pop culture. One thing I am glad about though is that if this show The Sopranos is so fantastic, since it has run its course there will be no waiting times for me, just watch the series straight through :)

Wheels, don't feel bad. I've never seen more than a minute or two of Sopranos while flipping channels. I'll have to check it out some time. He was in the skydiving movie with Charlie Sheen too. Great actor.

I still use my hbogo account to watch the series start to finish. Currently just starting season 3. This news hit like a ton of bricks because i always remained hopeful they would eventually bring a movie out. I know it wasnt likely, but it was always wishful thinking. With this loss, that hope is now gone. RIP.

i wonder what the real story is.. drug addiction, smoker, bad diet, overweight, etc...

he just seemed so young to die like this, unless it was hereditary.