Aston Martin DBC Concept...

FikseSTS

Aston should hire whomever put this together. I just have to doubt that Aston did that one themselves. Couple that with the new AMG twin turbo engine series, in all carbon fiber and boost power up to RennTech levels from jump street and they could have a serious contender.

it literally took my breath away when i saw it.

Gorgeous car!

About time they break the mould and move on.

Beautiful! Now put it into production without changing it much please.

Just a guy who does renders and submits them for contests, has nothing to do with AM, at all, whatsoever.

Unfortunately.

He's done a lot of great work previously, multiple fantasy Ferraris, etc. True talent.

Just a guy who does renders and submits them for contests, has nothing to do with AM, at all, whatsoever.

Unfortunately.

He's done a lot of great work previously, multiple fantasy Ferraris, etc. True talent.

Damn :eusa_wall:

What an absolutely stunning car, I had already got my hopes up that this would hit the roads one day. Sent it around to a few people at work as well, unanimous agreement with the styling.

We can only dream...

Unfortunately.

I was pretty sure that this was the case.

Is this car really that big of a deal? I mean don't get me wrong, it's very nice-looking, and obviously takes some real talent to design and render, but IMO it just looks like a generic supercar (if I can use such a phrase).

I really like the overall photography done for this car though, fantasy or not, especially that last picture with the road and the fall trees, very nice.

Is this car really that big of a deal? I mean don't get me wrong, it's very nice-looking, and obviously takes some real talent to design and render, but IMO it just looks like a generic supercar (if I can use such a phrase).

I really like the overall photography done for this car though, fantasy or not, especially that last picture with the road and the fall trees, very nice.

:iamwithstupid:

Nowhere near as cool as laying bricks. :icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid:

Nowhere near as cool as laying bricks. :icon_mrgreen:

Well to be fair, I think the comparison to laying bricks would be actually constructing the car. The completed car would be akin to a beautiful brick structure once it is complete :)

I love it! Aston Martin has a great design. After Lamborghini it's the best (IMO)!!

This concept is great :monkeyleft:

Unfortunately.

I checked his website and it turns out he was involved in designing Lambo Urus interior :icon_thumleft:

http://samirsadikhov.com/

Probably one of the most beautiful car designs ever. You almost think it would be silly not to make it...if they can sell out the One-77's they could certainly sell out a run of these.