Picked up a Roadster

rhyno

I have been on the hunt for a Diablo Roadster for awhile and looked at many of them. I ended up finding a two owner Canadian car that was out in Toronto. I had it sent in for a PPI at Lamborghini of Toronto and it didn't need anything major but it had lots of small things I can fix myself over the winter. This was many months ago, I finally made a deal with the owner and had it shipped to the west coast of Canada. The color is blue scuro with a light tan interior, I'm not a fan of dark colored cars but this color really pops in the sunlight. My first driving impressions are great, it is a very easy car to drive but the passenger side does have a big blind spot. I was really lucky to have Night Life stop by my place last week and have him show off his DR (there are only 6 Roadster's in Western Canada). He went through the In's and outs of his car and really showed me the little things you need to know about them. After seeing his car I knew I made the right decision in getting a roadster. I picked it up last Sunday in Vancouver and started my 400km drive home, within 30 min I was driving in a rain storm with the top off! It took me 10 minutes to find cover and quickly figure out how to put the top on, me and my girl friend where soaked but it made a great memory. I was really worried she would not make it home because she has not been driven at all over the last 3 years but she did. It's kinda funny because I have put 25,000km on my LP560 in one year and this Diablo only has 24,000km in 15 years! I really enjoyed watching Gemlender's process of buying his DR and I can really understand his excitement. Many thanks to all the people that helped me along the way! Night Life, Roy Cats, Cletus at Miles End Motors, Mike Gallo at Lambo of Toronto, Shamile, Limey, Sudesh, I'm sure I'm missing somebody but thanks to everyone on LP!!!!!

IMG_5188.JPG

IMG_5189.JPG

IMG_5198.JPG

IMG_5196.JPG

IMG_5220.JPG

IMG_5215.JPG

Thanks to everyone about the Roadster!! I absolutely love it. Roy that is a beauty pic of you and my next Bull! I will make a post about the Countach after I drive her home this Sunday.

GREAT CAR

is the diablo a 97? if so it is a twin of mine

blue diablo roadster and white countach.....i liike your new lambos :icon_pidu:

post-4328-1379661474_thumb.jpg