Picked up a Countach!

rhyno

The search was on at the same time as the Diablo Roadster. If I could get a Roadster for cheap enough then I could also pick up a Countach. Everything came together in the same week and I feel like I have been in a dream the whole time. As some of you might have figured out I bought the low mile white on white 2 owner 1989 Anny from Cats Exotics. Roy has been great to deal with and made the buying experience very enjoyable. This is the first time I have bought a car from Roy but I have always known that I would one day, he just has way to many nice Lamborghinis to offer. This is the nicest Countach I have ever seen and I'm so happy with it, it's in amazing shape! It was real cool to be able to drive both the Diablo and Countach back to back, they are so different! The Countach just demands full attention and is a handleful to drive, I can't believe that I used to road rally my old Countach. My left calf muscle still hurts from that clutch lol. The diablo is so easy to drive in comparison. It has a light clutch, power steering and the visibility is much improved. Here are a couple pics of my Dream Countach!!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All true Lambo enthusiast love the Countach...it's where it all began for many of us. Congrats and thank you for keeping the spirit of Lamborghini alive and well.

Awesome! Congrats! You finally recovered from falling on your head and buying that Spyker! Awesome collection!

The Spyker was and still is AWESOME. :tyson:

Congrats rhyno!!! Two great pick ups in the same month!! Enjoy them in good health!!

And damn, Allan, you really are sexy.....

Thank you!

The Spyker is still a sweet car in my eyes!

Thanks everyone for the compliments, it truly is an amazing car! It's like driving a space ship down the road lol

So tell the truth....

You slept in the drivers seat the first night didn't you..... :icon_mrgreen:

Congrats, the car looks fantastic

Congratulations! Love the 89 CT!