Range Rover takes on Biker Gang...

FikseSTS

To those wondering why he got off the freeway, the biker dudes slashed his tires and he had to exit. Plus you'll notice in the video, about 1/2 way through, the bikers seem to "heard" him off the freeway by lining up off the side of the highway and shutting off access to get off the ramp...again, the SUV could have simply run them all over, but I imagine the driver is freaking out and likely not thinking clearly. Although once someone pulled out a sharp object and started to slash my tires, all bets are off. Sure, we know that the video footage can be edited to make one side look better than the other, but the video came from a biker dude, and its probably no surprise why it didn't start out at the events leading up to the initial brake check, nor why it didn't continue after they pulled the dude from the car.

Which means?

To me it means if there was anything that the suv driver did to antagonize these guys into the bullshit they pulled, it would have been the first thing the biker would have posted.. Instead a biker dude showed us how fucked up the bikers are without any indication as to why they did what they did. If anything the biker that posted this video incriminated the bikers worse. Of course unless there isn't footage of the suv antagonizing him because the suv didn't do anything to deserve such behavior. Which is what makes the most sense.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Which means?

To me it means if there was anything that the suv driver did to antagonize these guys into the bullshit they pulled, it would have been the first thing the biker would have posted.. Instead a biker dude showed us how fucked up the bikers are without any indication as to why they did what they did. If anything the biker that posted this video incriminated the bikers worse. Of course unless there isn't footage of the suv antagonizing him because the suv didn't do anything to deserve such behavior. Which is what makes the most sense.

Exactly. If there was anything that the SUV driver did wrong or if he at all acted like an ass-hat to antagonize these guys, that biker would have posted the footage. My guess is that there isn't anything, and thus that's why the video didn't start any sooner.

Remember, besides the biker guys, the driver was contending with a wife and kid that were shitting bricks as well.

Bikers are getting the truck of justice thrown at them.

Biker who brake checked at the beginning is getting hit with (pun intended) reckless endangerment, reckless driving, endangering the welfare of a child, menacing.

Exactly. If there was anything that the SUV driver did wrong or if he at all acted like an ass-hat to antagonize these guys, that biker would have posted the footage. My guess is that there isn't anything, and thus that's why the video didn't start any sooner.

I've seen it reported that the SUV driver had apparently called 911 to report the biker's reckless behaviour and that's what instigated everything.

The way I imagine it, the bikers were riding like asshats, the driver called 911, there were probably some words or gestures exchanged, like "I'm calling the cops" and the bikers reacted the way asshats do...

Glad to see charges starting to be laid. 1 down, another 150 or so to go...

Someone on a bike managed to slash his tires while he was moving at 60 mph or more on the highway? How the heck does that work? :eusa_think: Also, if you tend to act like a complete moron, it's probably better to leave the helmet cams at home. Stupid fckers.

Someone on a bike managed to slash his tires while he was moving at 60 mph or more on the highway? How the heck does that work? :eusa_think: Also, if you tend to act like a complete moron, it's probably better to leave the helmet cams at home. Stupid fckers.

At one point, the bikers blocked the freeway and they'd come to a stop. I'd guess it was then that the tires were slashed, shortly before the RR driver ran over the bikers and the chase ensued.

At one point, the bikers blocked the freeway and they'd come to a stop. I'd guess it was then that the tires were slashed, shortly before the RR driver ran over the bikers and the chase ensued.

The tire slash in question came when they initially stopped them on the highway. That was partially the reason for him speeding away and running over their bikes. It was on the passenger side of the truck so you could not see it happening from the videographers side of the truck. The more I think about it, the more inclined I think I would have been to start doing donuts in the middle of the highway hitting as many of them as I could, or at least until I felt that the threat had disappeared.

They should add a motorcycle riding Jay Meezee to the range rover dealer demo off road course.

LMFAO :lol2:

Justice my ass. Shouldn't have been there in the first place. I'm impressed how so many comments on the fb page are rooted in the reality that the guy in the RR did what any sane person who was threatened would have done. Jay Meezee was in the wrong place, but that was his choice, not the RR driver.Should have known better than to tend to his injured colleague when there's a scared driver in a huge cage. These shitheads act like they're soldiers in war or some shit. Victim my ass.

I can't even understand half of the FB comments on that page. It is a perfect example of how many idiots there are and why I avoid checking FB anymore.

They should add a motorcycle riding Jay Meezee to the range rover dealer demo off road course.

LOL

The injured guy's dad is a Reverend....will be interesting to see what he thinks about the people his son has chosen to associate with.

It's a shame the guy who got crushed wasn't the guy who brake-checked the RR to begin with, but when you ride with a pack of idiots you take your chances.

It's a shame the guy who got crushed wasn't the guy who brake-checked the RR to begin with, but when you ride with a pack of idiots you take your chances.

He stopped on the highway, in front of the RR?? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Dayana Mieses, the wife of Edwin Mieses, said her husband got off his bike to help a biker who was hit in the initial collision.

“When all the bikers stopped, my husband got out, parked his bike to walk over to try to help his friend. He walked over towards the front of the vehicle when, at this point, I don’t know what happened the man was scared, the man just peeled off and ran over my husband,” she told WBZ-TV.

Mieses said her husband has injuries to his heart, lungs and ribs and that he is paralyzed from the waist down. The couple has two children, ages 15 and 9.

“That man paralyzed my husband,” Mieses said about Lien. “He needs to pay for what he did.”

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/10/01/nyp...-on-suv-driver/

She speaks as if she was there to witness it. :rolleyes:

He stopped on the highway, in front of the RR?? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

:iamwithstupid:

I ride occasionally and I couldn't image being an ass like this to a family.

Entire situation is incredibly sad for the family in the RR. I couldn't imagine how my wife and 2 year old would feel after seeing this.

I couldn't imagine how my wife and 2 year old would feel after seeing this.

He would get over it, but how do you suppose you two queens are having a baby?

Looks like there is plenty of video evidence of the entire "ride" (even before the RR incident) being a total clusterfuck of lawless free-roaming horseshit. I would've run them all down as well, no stopping. I'd find any way to get any type of distance, they can't block the Range Rover as that was proven from the first instance.

I'm happy to hear that some charges were filed, I only hope there are a ton more to follow.