TX2K14

Kisco

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My experience at TX2K.

It was an awesome event, great job HoustonT, I know you bust your ass all day to make it happen. Thank you

Underground Racing cars put on quite a show, very exciting to watch, they were all out there pulling like freight trains and ran pretty much flawless the whole time. Their crew also seems top-notch, watched them polish the cars after each run, change spark plugs, checking tire pressure, mounting go-pro's, and I'm sure plenty of other stuff that I did not see. The guys did not rest, they were constantly doing something. They definitely have their act together.

The UGR TT system looks second to none in person. You would have no idea its even aftermarket just looking at it, it is that clean. I could not decide which car I liked best, they were all absolutely flawless.

Fadi, you are a cool dude. Your car is super clean, and great work mopping up there with your stage 3+. It was a pleasure to check your car out in person.

What ever happened to the other Lambo TT tuners like ######? Werent they bringing cars that could supposedly put the same power down?

Apparently Taylor is able to copy everything except the reliability of a UGR car. I think he should set realistic goals for himself instead of swinging for the fence. Taylor you are still in the "C" league bud!

1110243[/url]']

Apparently Taylor is able to copy everything except the reliability of a UGR car. I think he should set realistic goals for himself instead of swinging for the fence. Taylor you are still in the "C" league bud!

He seems like a good guy, I text with him some here and there. Not sure I will ever get over all the ways they have copied us in ever aspect of business from builds, copy and paste my website (packages) to the way I word things right off my forum posts and etc. That stuff didn't fly in the Viper Days. I guess sometimes in business that is the way things are. He seems to do a good job and his shop car is fast, just totally started off on the wrong foot with his approach. I get a lot of Dallas customers (where Taylor's shop is) that actually know him and they all say the same. I want the real deal, not a knock off. Anyway, time to let it go, life is to short. I wish the best for Taylor.

Recap on event coming soon with videos.

Had a couple opportunities to get out a little and cruise around town. The Underground Racing cars as usual star of the show. Watched vids of the roll racing, dominating. Sadly rained out today but I had family things and I won't make it out tomorrow either. But the part of the events I got to go too plus street stuff had a blast. Peter works his ass off to put on the best event in the country and he did it again this year.

He seems like a good guy, I text with him some here and there. Not sure I will ever get over all the ways they have copied us in ever aspect of business from builds, copy and paste my website (packages) to the way I word things right off my forum posts and etc. That stuff didn't fly in the Viper Days. I guess sometimes in business that is the way things are. He seems to do a good job and his shop car is fast, just totally started off on the wrong foot with his approach. I get a lot of Dallas customers (where Taylor's shop is) that actually know him and they all say the same. I want the real deal, not a knock off. Anyway, time to let it go, life is to short. I wish the best for Taylor.

Recap on event coming soon with videos.

Kevin???

lol

Vegas deserves a do-over. He brought a little life around here and injected a different perspective. Never offensive or got personal so I am not sure what provoked the time out.

Vegas deserves a do-over. He brought a little life around here and injected a different perspective. Never offensive or got personal so I am not sure what provoked the time out.

His signature doesn't show he was banned?

Poor Sam....lol

Happy birthday VegasGTR... Oh wait, he probably can't read this. He got duhawked. I agree with ATL, don't know what was said that deserved banishment.

I didnt ban VegasGtr...

He seems to think he was suspended or banned. Maybe it's just a misunderstanding or technical glitch. Same thing happened to duhawks a while ago. Weird.