REQUESTED NAME CHANGE! (VEYRON content inside)

RaginBull

Congrats VBOX! Glad you finally got around to picking one up after that initial thread about test driving one! Looking forward to reading a good "owner's review" and a bunch of pics! Enjoy it buddy!

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing even after all the other cars taking delivery of this brought back youthful anticipation !!!

Congratulations, such a nice machine :-)

congratulations!! an amazing addition to an already awesome collection. Enjoy in good health.

Awesome! enjoy with good health

will you be running pump gas 93 or 100?

Just 93, I just filled it up, and so I should be good to go. I dont think I am going to go to the gas station again in it though, lol.

Any interior shots?

I will get more pictures including interior soon.

What a piece of mastery, congratulations on the Veyron VBOX/VBUG! :eusa_clap:

Looks like a lower traffic road but I'm curious if any random people happened upon the delivery unloading and stopped to check it out? I probably would've doubled back in my car if I saw a Veyron being delivered to take another look.

I appreciate it. They got the car unloaded really quick, so there wasnt too much, maybe 1 or 2 people who turned back around.

Congrats on the newest Toy! Very nice! are there any nice straight roads in your area to enjoy? I'd run out of room real quick in Hawaii with something like that!

Thanks man! There are some decent roads here, I am going to have to find some better ones though!

I can't tell if it is just the way the sun is hitting the seat or if it is actually a white interior, but if it is white..... :eusa_clap:

Congrats on a beautiful car.

Interior is called silk I believe, its a lighter tan, but not white.

Thanks everyone for the nice remarks and comments. I have wanted a Veyron since I first read about them, and taking possession of this insane car is really a dream come true. I love the look of the black/red and the Veyron really does look great in person. I will post more driving impressions once I get more seat time, but so far, I am loving it. It pulls hard when you want it to, and yet is extremely smooth. Everything really does feel over engineered and of the highest quality. The car generates a lot of attention everywhere you go, pretty much like a loud color Aventador. The difference is, people will go to much greater lengths to follow and talk to you. At this rate, I feel like I am going to have to brush up on my public speaking skills, lol. I am going to get it washed today hopefully, and will post some more pictures later. The car is in great shape, but I am planning on having a full professional detail/correction done on it in about 10 days to get it looking perfect on the inside and out.

I also want to thank my friend Bobby (and John) at Premier Exotics for facilitating the deal on this phenomenal beast!

Good stuff, A. Car looks incredible, when are you selling? :icon_mrgreen:

You're way behind. He already sold it and bought and sold a P1 and bought and sold a lalalalalaaferrari, and is currently selling his 918 to take delivery of his Hurican.

My Gallardo already gets more attention than I care to deal with, I can only imagine the craziness that ensues with the Bug!! Congrats on making your dream come true!

Assuming this is the car...http://www.ecarlist.com/cgi-bin/showroom.cgi?mode=show&id=7893961&d_id=2999

Beautiful car!

Yes thats the car I sold VBug......1 owner and probably the most documented, fully serviced Veyron in the country.....with 3 years extendable warranty from Bugatti.

Aaron and I are good friends and Im glad he bought this......2 Bugs, 2 Friends, and 60 miles apart.....pretty cool. We are going to do a photo shoot of them together!

Now...I just need to get him putting some miles on this bad boy.......I just clicked 10K miles on mine and smiled the whole time.

Yes thats the car I sold VBug......1 owner and probably the most documented, fully serviced Veyron in the country.....with 3 years extendable warranty from Bugatti.

Aaron and I are good friends and Im glad he bought this......2 Bugs, 2 Friends, and 60 miles apart.....pretty cool. We are going to do a photo shoot of them together!

Now...I just need to get him putting some miles on this bad boy.......I just clicked 10K miles on mine and smiled the whole time.

Congrats on the sale! I know you and Aaron are good friends, but regardless, its pretty cool to sell the king of all cars (almost as cool as having one - which you've got covered too)!

I look forward to the pics from your first dual-gatti drive! :shock: :icon_thumleft: