Sent the 570 to Underground Racing

duhawks

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks to Dustin for choosing Underground Racing to Twin Turbo his 2011 Superleggera. Dustin finally ended up deciding to go with the Underground Racing Stage 2 Race version for his Lamborghini. This setup on his TT Gallardo made an easy 1150 whp on 93 octane and 1800+ whp on race gas. This system included a fully built engine, Custom spec UR Billet intake, Billet transmission upgrade with custom ratios and John Reed Racing Motec ECU setup just to name a few. Here are the final pictures below of the completed build. I'm sure we will see some videos of the monster soon from the Atlanta GA area.

Thanks, Kevin Howeth

[email protected]

704-361-3443

DustinH_2011TTGallardoSL_05_zps93f57bc9. DustinH_2011TTGallardoSL_04_zps818c7a26. DustinH_2011TTGallardoSL_03_zpsf11554fe. DustinH_2011TTGallardoSL_02_zps7a68b78d. DustinH_2011TTGallardoSL_01_zps178c808b.

Man turned out great!!!! I have really gotten to know Kevin over the last few months and I cannot begin to thank him enough for making my car just a beast! Kevin and crew just know so much about these cars it is crazy! They truly are years ahead of their competition and other platforms.

I am sure that my lowest setting on pump will be enough thrills for me for a long time before ever needing some race gas!

I wouldn't trade this car for anything! Nothing is better!

I have a few events this year that I will be taking the car too. I cannot wait!

Congrats Dustin!!!!! Car looks orgasmic! :monkeyleft:

Can't wait to see it in person soon. You owe me a ride for being such a good friend. :icon_mrgreen:

Congrats Dustin!!!!! Car looks orgasmic! :monkeyleft:

Can't wait to see it in person soon. You owe me a ride for being such a good friend. :icon_mrgreen:

I will give you the ride of your life! We will just put import in it and see who says mercy first lol

Looks amazing ! When will you have the car in your hands?

I drove it this morning. 100 to 150 was a 2.37 on the street. I'll have to check the VBOX.

I drove it this morning. 100 to 150 was a 2.37 on the street. I'll have to check the VBOX.

Just so we're clear, you're saying it pulls just as hard from 100 to 150 mph ...

As stock ZR1 pulls from 0 to 50 mph ...

That's insane ...

Could not be happier for you ... Be safe ...

That is stupid sick if correct....That would be the fastest record EVER. What was the gear shift with this?

Congrats!

Am I the only one that thinks the look Dustin has w/o the Superleggera stripe looks cleaner?

I like the stripes!

Man, that is fast.

Care to share the VBOX file? What was the total distance?

I really love the look with the stripe off. Makes the body lines look killer! Looks even better in person.

Sad part is it was kind of spinning because it was 50 out and salt on the roads. Passenger was in the car (scared to death). I will get a better time for sure. My jaw dropped when I looked at the vbox. 570s are no joke!

It is hard to type, my hands are still shaking lol

How do you now you ran 2.37 if you are saying you have to check vbox ?

To get the exact number. I'm not near the VBOX. Traveling. Just call it ~2.4.

I'll VBOX the heck out of car. No worries Sam. I'll post them up :)

Surprised you even said anything before TX, fool. lol

Dustin sent me the VBOX screen shot immediately after the run. I'll leave it up to him to post it or not.

Is this a new record??

Faster than lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu by almost half a second. Thats a pretty good difference.

Except this was on the cold streets, with R888's.