My SV hits the dyno

D.Wiggs

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone! It reallyrics turned out incredibly well. We've got a few more surprises in store with It as its wrapped up.

The owner was kind enough to donate his car to us so that we could reverse engineer, faro arm, 3D scan, and R&D our entire line of parts for these cars. The actual project took 22 weeks since we didn't swap out the engine.

In return, he got a Level 4 with all of the bells and whistles. Car will make 1500AWHP (not to be confused with WHP) on race.

With this car going on to tuning, Stig's engine with new clutch goes in this upcoming week!

And Gentry, your next issue of D.Wiggs Fan Club Monthly will be arriving shortly. Don't want you to start cutting yourself again.

Looks like a nice build D Wiggs!

So, is there anything above a level 4? What are the other levels? Not that 1500AWHP isn't impressive or anything but just wondering.

There are 6 levels. Level 5 would be the equivalent of a 3R or X package and then there is level 6.......

Is there a complete level 6 car already?

Or a level 5? That would be impressive. One would assume that it would be faster than the SV when completed.

How do you know what's equivalent to a 3r or X version? I don't think anyone knows what kind of power those make.

Thanks everyone! It reallyrics turned out incredibly well. We've got a few more surprises in store with It as its wrapped up.

The owner was kind enough to donate his car to us so that we could reverse engineer, faro arm, 3D scan, and R&D our entire line of parts for these cars. The actual project took 22 weeks since we didn't swap out the engine.

In return, he got a Level 4 with all of the bells and whistles. Car will make 1500AWHP (not to be confused with WHP) on race.

With this car going on to tuning, Stig's engine with new clutch goes in this upcoming week!

Congrats Dwiggs! There is no greater feeling when you prove the nay Sayers wrong!

There are 6 levels. Level 5 would be the equivalent of a 3R or X package and then there is level 6.......

Seriously, though...Can't wait to see what you guys are able to get out of both platforms! Good luck!

Congrats Dwiggs! There is no greater feeling when you prove the nay Sayers wrong!

Wouldn't you actually have to first prove them wrong? I could be wrong, but there has yet to be a completed lambo from his shop that has received anything but bolt on treatment.

The Stig project is over two years old with zero data proving his claims of having "the highest horsepower lambo in the world"

White TTG project: engine isn't even in the car, but they should stick it back in so the owner never has to see someone with Parkinson's did the welding on his car

m5ikTRw.jpg

Wiggs,

Wow, you are persistent, I'll give you that. Here's why you can't sell the "equivalent" claim ...

Let's forget about 3R's and X Packages, the fact is UGR has built over 100 "customer cars", comprising Stage 1's, Stage 2's, Stage 3's, and then moving on to 1R,s and 2R's.

The message is simple, what will make a 3R great, is EVERYTHING that came before it ...

At this point, the ONLY thing that's preceded your customer's Level 4 car is ... The Stig ...

Wiggs….stop it, lol.

Does that motor with the filters not look a little too wide to fit in the Gallardo ? There's about 1/2 inch between headers and inside of engine bay, then no more than 8-10" to outside of arches.... Or are we to be treated to a comedy custom mod a la Stig original (Gentry) exhausts ?! <_>

I must say one side of me is pulling for David but the other side finds so much entertainment in this thread I almost hope the cars never get completed.

I must say one side of me is pulling for David but the other side finds so much entertainment in this thread I almost hope the cars never get completed.

White TT has an estimated 1500awhp. Except the engine has probably never been on an engine dyno yet alone fired up.