My SV hits the dyno

D.Wiggs

Yeah car went from running high 10s and mid to low 130s to low 10s and low 140s due to a damn cheap ass coupler and clamp. At least it was a simple fix though.

:icon_thumleft:

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My truck needs some more power. I put a 6 inch lift on it and some huge tires and wheels. Literally a school bus full of kids could out run it I think.

Those diesel trucks get down. I have seen my buddy at the drag strip make a few passes in his modded one. Once the black smoke goes away you can see what they run lol

My truck needs some more power. I put a 6 inch lift on it and some huge tires and wheels. Literally a school bus full of kids could out run it I think.

Those diesel trucks get down. I have seen my buddy at the drag strip make a few passes in his modded one. Once the black smoke goes away you can see what they run lol

The black smoke is insane! I have been known to black out a 4 lane highway with it! :icon_mrgreen:

Me too, that shit is hilarious! I was laughing so hard earlier it felt like I got punched in the gut with a pair of brass knuckles (real, not inked). Keep up the stellar work Rob. :icon_thumleft:

This!!!!

The black smoke is insane! I have been known to black out a 4 lane highway with it! :icon_mrgreen:

I just went to look for Optimus videos videos on youtube but they are all stripped from your channel1

I don't think Wiggs could round up enough guys to push him into an official unveiling

So you're saying he would showcase another incomplete project that can't move under its own power? :eusa_think:

Who are you to demand answers from anyone? He's a private company and can provide info if and when he chooses.

Not that you'll be here to see any of it.

So true, everyone thinks they are entitled to something, the world is always in debt to them, that attitude pisses me off!

So you're saying he would showcase another incomplete project that can't move under its own power? :eusa_think:

We said the same thing to your mom did when you were born so you probably shouldn't knock it. :icon_thumleft:

These are the kind of sophmoric half witted comments that are only subtracting from the overall hilarity that this thread is trying to achieve right now.

Hannibal, did you notice that Rob fullfilled your request? You got two pairs of titties for the price of one. One pair under his shirt and one pair on his shirt. Who the fcuk wears a shirt with a mummified mermaid on it? ButtonSHIT, that's who. :lol2:

I love that Robster has enough spare time to go searching around for photos of me. HAHAHAHA

Is that really you??

Cool budgie smugglers :lol2: I would be demanding so many answers it would make your head spin but you see you treating your body like the back of a building in a dark alley isn't really my business.

Is that really you??

Cool budgie smugglers :lol2: I would be demanding so many answers it would make your head spin but you see you treating your body like the back of a building in a dark alley isn't really my business.

I just have one big question.

WTF are budgie smugglers ?

Chimay52,

You mean twofie with another LamboPower member?

post-20201-1400109340_thumb.jpg