Whats up with the price of used MP4-12C's?

el_chorizo

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Himler just picked up one. Looks sweet

1507571_710402642313269_1017236748_n.jpg

I don't care who paid for it......."White is Right" on that thing! Damn!

You should do the SpecialOp fenders on yours. I'm travelling to our dealer tommorrow and this time I will make them an offer.

I have the front and rear bumper but not the vented fenders. those are like 25k from the factory :/

yeah his car is hot!

Very cool!

Hey guys, Capt chaos just informed me I was about to be banned from the site so If I suddenly disappear, Its been great hanging with all of

you.

for gods sakes, what did you do??

Very cool!

Hey guys, Capt chaos just informed me I was about to be banned from the site so If I suddenly disappear, Its been great hanging with all of

you.

Stepping in to a hornet's nest but why? Sure you have opinions that can sometimes run contrary to the majority of the board but nothing approaching BWUK. You make great contributions to the Gun thread and you are generally pretty positive in most of your comments. Sure you challenge peoples preconceptions sometimes and approach things from (dare I say) Christian point of view.

Something going on beyond the scenes here guys? I know Moss/MasterBill and Fortis went at it awhile ago but that seems to end when MasterBill came back. Can we all get along please?

Once again that car looks BA.

A pretty long list from being immature to starting trouble with Fortis and needing professional help I as told. If I post on any thread he is on he goes to the mods and tells them I am following him around. I extended the olive branch to him a while back and he refused so his goal is to get me thrown off the board.

I don't hold grudges against anyone. Its really too bad but he won't rest till I'm off. Also I was told, I think I am better than anyone else. Its really too bad. All of it. Its a car forum.

Your words:

Again, I do appreciate you contacting me by pm rather than the usual 7th grade behavior I have witnessed from the mods.

No need to elaborate further.

Thank you.

There are lots of things happening behind the scene and unfortunately he does not quit, our last run in was more than one year ago.

I have not said one word to the guy but he's constantly at it, I've ignored him and I will continue to do so because he's just not worth it in my book, the abusive PM's I've received are impossible to believe are coming from an educated mature adult, as I said I didn't care I simply let him be for over one year, no replies, no interactions,nothing, I wanted him to go away but he doesn't stop, when he noticed I don't reply he sends me PM's via other member, he expresses great remorse for his abuse than proceeds to apologize for his outbursts, so the routine is, abuse, remorse, apology this without me even replying once, I honestly believe he needs to talk to someone about it, this is beyond joke, you are trying to interact with one of 7 billion people who doesn't care of interacting with you and ignores all forms of communications for more than one year, why the obsession??

Move along, mind your own business get on with your life, honestly any sane individual would've taken this approach.

I must admit his last PMs were only to apologize, the abusive PM's have stopped, except one last post he made recently in which he had another one of his classic M Moss outbursts, I can clearly see how difficult is for him to hold back, he's biting his tongue all the time, clearly he has difficulty controlling his emotions.

He's painting a picture now of me being the issue mainly because I don't accept his vain apologies after tone of abuse and that makes me a terrible guy, go and shove your apologies where the sun doesn't shine, why would I excuse your behavior towards me? I will never do that, I don't see the point, I am sick of people thinking they can get away with doing whatever they want and an apology there after will suffice, you have zero significance to my life there is no need for us to interact.

I was showing you how to deal with this, do you own thing and leave me alone, you are creeping me out dude, I went to the mods because I didn't want any LP dramas and I didn't ask them to ban you, I simply told them what's happened behind the scenes and asked them to tell you to quit it, so now that it's out in the open get a hint, move along with your life, mind your own business and leave me alone because I want absolutely nothing to do with you, stop being a drama queen, have a nice life!

Maybe there is. Why don't you just post the entire pm from capt and my response rather than taking sentences out of context. Aram enough is enough and

fair is fair. If you and chaos want me off the board. Why not just pm me and ask me to leave. Its not that big of deal. If you guys are majority then I will leave.

Cap pmed you, you chose to go public. I want peace on the board, all you need to do is cooperate, it isn't that hard. I get no joy out of banning anyone.

So lets look at this...

There is nothing going on behinds the scenes as far as I know Fortis.

And

Maybe it was a good thing for everyone to see. There is absolutely nothing going on behind the scenes.

So no contact towards Fortis and VCR then...

Fortis allows no pm's from anyone. I have had no contact with him by me or through me.

So how do you know this? Tried to contact him?

So lets look at some of the things you do...You want to make it public. Lets start off with the RSC thread.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...p;#entry1097840

You reported this post with

I think this could be considered a personal attack. Can you guys handle it please

and

Are you ok with the personal attack on me? I was told to come to you guys instead of fighting so Im asking you for help Capt. Thanks

Two messages over something petty and trivial.

I asked if you really felt attacked? Do you not see the tongue in cheek style that is used by Brian.

Then you take umbrage to this, MORE messages...

Its about a 5th grade demeanor. Its blatant disrespect to me. He needs to take his style to the 5th grade playground, not on an adult forum. If I return

the sarcasm it will turn into an outright war. Is that ok? His style is unacceptable.

I tell you to stop looking for problems, you feeling the need to do all of this and reply proves my point about you... You THEN claim it is all tongue in cheek and disappointed in me.

Your right. It does not affect my life one bit. This board and 50 cents will buy a doughnut. I was trying to show respect to the mods by checking in with you as this behavior is looking for fights. You disappoint me Capt.

Oh, so a response from me, tongue in cheek, is a sign I need to grow up, Lol I guess if I made the same comment to you that he made to me you would just move on and ignore me. Thanks for the adult mature advice. I think I handled the remark like it should have been handled ace. Appreciate the help

I will say one last thing but by your earlier comment, I'm sure you couldn't care less Capt. You have no idea who I am other than a motorcycle picture, made up username and my past low tolerance to entertain morons and fake people but I have always liked you. Been on the board since it started and you were not a mod then. I have lost all respect for you after your misguided remarks to me. Maybe you feel more like a man for making them, so congrats.

So three messages without response from me. Exactly the same complaint from people that you claim you do not contact... Pattern forming here.

Then

You report this to the mods

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...p;#entry1098345

Saying

Report:

Can you guys close this thread. I think closure has taken place.

But nothing going on behind the scenes... That is one thread.

There is nothing going on behinds the scenes as far as I know Fortis. There has been no contact with you at all since I have been back so again, I don't have a clue as to what you are talking about.

MasterBill_PMs.jpg

Maybe someone hacked your account :eusa_think: but to me they look like PM's from your current user name, some I deleted, the ones under your old user name got deleted when you got banned last time.

Just for the sake of accurate info I guess:

MasterBill_.jpg

as I said when you got banned the PM's got automatically deleted

MasterBill_blank_message.jpg

On a separate note, I didn't want this dirty laundry aired in public, I gave you one year to cool down and you don't give up, I asked the Mods to tell you to quit, did not ask them to ban you did not ask for anything else, I simply asked them to tell you to leave me alone because honestly I am getting creeped out by you, you know yourself you are watching my profile almost every second day and you are obsessed with getting my attention, come on dude, move on, that's all I can say, I don't care if you stay or you go and this is the honest truth.

You've selected to have it in public when you should've just act maturely and say ok, I will stop interacting with him, even though I love LP drama there is really no need in this case.

At least I stayed on long enough to see this crap taken out of context as an attempt to discredit me. And from the very person that tried to get me to dig up dirt on Fortis last year so you could ban him. This board has seen the conflict between you two. So Aram asked for peace and you respond with this. As I said. Fortis does not allow any contact from anyone based on what I experienced over a year ago. VCR and I had a very pleasant exchange. Again, bury the hatchet. It works well with mature adults. Yes, please tell me what is going on behind the scenes, Lol. I see a possible conflict on the RSC thread so instead of engaging and causing trouble, I come to you to let you know you may need to look at the thread. You insult me for doing it and I respond likewise. At the time I thought you handled yourself pretty well so I made an inquiry to you. That was worth posting?? One only needs to do a little research to see the knock down drag out words you and Fortis has had on open threads. So did you accomplish your goal here Captain? Really, I would like to step off the board but I am not going to let you say all of this BS and mislead others. Can we be done with this now?

LP DRAMA 2014!!

"At least I stayed on long enough to see this crap taken out of context as an attempt to discredit me. And from the very person that tried to get me to dig up dirt on Fortis last year so you could ban him."

God DAMN Captain how could you :lol2:

TBH I don't care, I know where I stand with him and he's not going mental over it, I don't need his forgiveness he doesn't need mine, we interact if we have something worth talking about because we've established boundaries, he doesn't go all creep on me!

"Fortis does not allow any contact from anyone based on what I experienced over a year ago."

What a load of BS see my post above, I got 4 PM's today alone, I've never blocked anyone.

I think you need a good lawyer to get you out of this one:

Jackie_Chiles.jpg

I knew it. You were not done. As if you have not clicked on the name a fraction below the last comment so you could post and end up on someones profile. Please. Try harder Capt.

Two questions.

Where do you park your spaceship and how much to brim the tank.