Whats up with the price of used MP4-12C's?

el_chorizo

And this post was to demonstrate what? Each one of those pms were in response to one from you. I don't mind your dirty laundry being aired Fortis. It needed to be. Your name is on my profile as well. It generally means you clicked on my name instead of the line 3mm above to read the subject on a post. Happens to me all the time and everyone else here. I have not ever looked at your profile to see what you are doing. What are you smoking, really? You have a serious problem with being paranoid. Apparently I make a huge impact on your life. That is usually a good thing. Ok, are we done? I bet we aren't. I would like to be but I will defend my name.

Incorrect again, Only the PM's with RE: in front of them are the ones being replied to, also unless you are clicking on a member's screen name to check their profile/activity your screen name isn't listed as visitor, get your facts right, as for the impact you make on my life that would not even be equal with the impact a fart makes on a hurricane.

Lastly, you are confusing paranoia with annoyance, you are annoying me, irritating me! Please go about your own business and forget that I exist, move on, thanks!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. I actually checked this thread to find out about a Mac. I guess we dont discuss that anymore? Anybody know when they are gonna open a dealer in Houston?

My friend just bought the Canadian press car for $290,000 CAD. It's a silver MAC Spyder with ok options. By far the cheapest Spyder in Canada

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
A blue/tan 14 spider just became available at 250k at a local dealer.

Great deal

I think the verts are the way to go, I am hoping to see their prices drop, so its a cheap upgrade from my murci roadster :)

I think the verts are the way to go, I am hoping to see their prices drop, so its a cheap upgrade from my murci roadster :)

I'm hoping they don't drop :lol2:

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

The 12C is the one car I have an itch for. Used to be 458 but for some reason the 12C is taking lead. And I have no idea why.

The 12C is the one car I have an itch for. Used to be 458 but for some reason the 12C is taking lead. And I have no idea why.