I got a new accessory to match my car!

Lubejobs42

So many guys love their cars to much, they insist on having accessories that match their cars. I’ve see Ferrari guys dressed from head to toe with Ferrari apparel. Matching phone cases, hats, shirts, shoes, etc. I was never one to try to match my car.

My new car, being my favorite car I ever owned, I finally see how these other guys that love their cars feel.

I decided to pay homage to my new car and get the perfect matching accessories.

Do you think it clashes with my shoes?

I'll poste better pics tomorrow. They were setting it up at the Miami boat show today and they took a few shots for me.

BOATSHOW2_zpsf9b8a268.jpg

interiorfrrezeframe_zps885fa0fb.jpg

MTIheadlight_zps7861c68a.jpg

mtitaillight_zpse8b0b3c6.jpg

interiorfrrezeframe_zps885fa0fb.jpg

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's cool beyond words and I don't even like boats!! Massive congrats, I was wondering why you were shopping for Aventador rear lights now I know :eusa_dance:

REEEEEEEDONKULUS

Very cool man, that's on another level

I agree, that's insane !!!! Looking forward to seeing some pics on the water

Crazy! Someone let a few pics out early and I saw them yesterday. If the mods could merge the two threads it would be appreciated. Now we just need some 60-130 times and some gopro footage. Your roadster+your boat+seven mile bridge+a helicopter=probably the coolest video of the year.

Crazy! Someone let a few pics out early and I saw them yesterday. If the mods could merge the two threads it would be appreciated. Now we just need some 60-130 times and some gopro footage. Your roadster+your boat+seven mile bridge+a helicopter=probably the coolest video of the year.

I'll be posting other stuff. Boat just made it to the Miami boat show yesterday. They did a beautiful job on it. It has a pair of 1,350 hp mercs in it but I also ordered a set of 1,650 HP mercs for shoot outs.

Here is my old boat that was designed after the Mercedes SLR.

Thank you for all the nice comments! It's been tough keeping it a secret for a year!