Verde Singh 50th Anniversario Aventador Roadster

RaginBull

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an honor to have a Lamborghini color with your namesake, I can't even imagine. Congratulations on such an awesome 50th to add to your stable.

Just a thought, it would be cool to see another in Verde Ithaca like DoctaM3's and yours together in the sun to compare.

Have fun in that baby! :eusa_dance:

Congrats! That is awesome!!!! :eusa_dance: Enjoy it in good health!

Thank You!

DAMN YOU KRIS!!!! :notworthy: :icon_super: :headbang: HOW EPIC IS THAT?!?!?? WOW!

Lol. Thanks!!

Awesome color and car. Congrats buddy!

You're a big part of this too - Aaron has known about it since day one (and other than my wife, he was the only person who knew)! Thanks for all of your help Brother!

INSANE!

Thanks!

That is so cool!!!! Congrats

Thank You!

Looks a lot like Verde scandal = awesome.

Yes, both are bright green. Verde Scandal is a great color. In person they are very different.

Looks absolutely amazing!

how does the color differ from verde ithaca?

Verde Ithaca is a great color too! VI is a beautiful minty metallic (my favoriite Lamborghini color for a few years now). Verde Singh is a much brighter (yellowish) green. Verde Singh uses a completely different painting process than Verde Ithaca or Verde Scandal.

Just incredible! Congrats!

Thanks!

Congrats! Bad ass rides!

Thank You

looks very striking....or could it be the camera phone filter or something? i wonder how it looks in person..

Congrats!!! looks great.

iPhone camera, but still, you can't go by that. I am very happy with how it looks in person. Thank you!

That's amazing! I love how you got some lines on the front and rear bumper wrapped, really brings out the details! The red Lamborghini script is a great touch. Enjoy it man!

Thank You! Detailing Dynamics in Mineola, NY, designed and installed those changes during the protection process. All my cars go straight to Eddie after the PDI before they reach me. He does full paint protection over the entire car then he gets creative. Eddie is the man! :icon_thumleft:

Very well deserved! Enjoy in good health!

Thank You!

Looks killer and that is insanely cool about the color name. Great way to leave a mark in lambo history!

Thanks Chip! Its an honor.

Gentlemen, we are doing boners :eusa_dance:

Congrats Kris!

LOL. Thanks!

Super, super cool.....Congratulations!!!

Thank You!!

wow, congrats! put up some pics in the sun when you can, can I change my Huracan order to VS??

I will try to get some pics today. I plan to get my Huracan in Verde Singh, but I don't think that they are offering any out-of-range / ad personam colors at launch. That includes Verde Ithaca and Verde Scandal as well.

That's the beauty of it all, YES!

:icon_thumleft: Thanks!

That's very cool! Not many people can say Lamborghini has named a colour after them...and what a colour!

RB, did you get final say over the colour? or was it a case of choosing between a few prepared options?

Maurizio Reggiani told me that he had a special gift for me that he was working on. When I received it I was in awe. It was perfect. My response was, "THANK YOU!" I still don't know what else to say!! It is beyond my wildest dreams.

that is sick!

Thanks!

Congrats!! How awesome is that!!!

When I drive mine sometimes I think back to when I was a kid and first saw the Cannonball Run and the love affair began! Then all these years later and I'm driving the dream. Its truly an awesome feeling, so I can only imagine how you must feel. Congrats again.

Thank you! It's an amazing feeling.

Congrats! Absolutly amazing!

Thank You!

Congrats Kris, Can't think of a better person to have that honor!

Thank You! I appreciate that!!

Mind is blown.

mine too! At first I was like :shock: and now that I've had the car for a month I'm like :shock: . It's not wearing off. :headbang:

Awesome color. I'm drooling!

Thanks!

Congrats Kris, that color really Singhs.

lol. Thanks Raj!

The coolest part is the process in which the paint was made! Maybe Kris will share a little bit

It has a very special process to make it scream. :eusa_shhh:

Congrats great color !!!!

Post pics of the interior please.

The green lines in the bumpers (veneno style) are OEM ?

The green lines outlining the edge are by Detailing Dynamics. I will get some interior pics up soon. Thank You!

Congratulations! Looking forward to hearing more of the story. A great honor bestowed upon a wonderful ambassador of the brand.

Thank You! It was a gift from Maurizio Reggiani. He knows how much I love the brand and decided to do something special for me.

Congrats RB. Color is insane and no amount of amateur photography (like me) can truly capture this color. It just needs to be experienced. Kudos to Lambo for doing this to the best ambassador for the brand. Simply WOW!

Thanks Cody! I can't wait to get our cars together for a drive! Verde Ithaca is my favorite Lamborghini color of all time and your car looks stunning! Hopefully we can get them together soon!

Nuff respect Kris! A fellow New Jerseyian by way of Jamaica showing some love.

Thank You! I feel bad for you with the weather over there. Stay warm!

Good grief man, how do you choose which to drive?

What a picture!

That is the greatest problem to have in life. Thank you!

Holy jesus i just want to lick it!

LOL. Don't tell Kelly that! Thanks Brother!

wow! totally wicked! congrats.

Thank You!

Very very cool! Congrats!

Thanks!

Now this is beyond being awesome ... having a Lamborghini finished in your very own shade ... Verde Singh, absolutely out of this world!

Thank You! What do you need to add it to the configuration?

It's no secret.

2 parts unicorn blood and glitter from the tooth fairy.

SHHHH!!!! :aiwebs_017:

Awesome color, congrats.

Thanks!

DAMN…. as if owning the veneno isn't a "ONCE IN A LIFE TIME" type of experience… you now have a color named after you! how does this color compare to verde ithica and the other greens?

Thank You! Verde Ithaca and Verde Scandal are epic colors. I haven't seen them all together yet.

Congrats Kris!

Its Peter, Atique and I met you at the event in Miami.

Car looks amazing! Next time we are in Miami, we want to see this thing!!

Enjoy!

It was great to meet you guys. Thank You! Safe travels!

Congratulations RB!

This 50th and DoctaM3's are by far the nicest I have seen thus far.

Thank You! Every 50th I've seen so far is my favorite... the car is perfect! Cody's is my favorite right now because I love VI and he's a great guy and a good friend.

:icon_pray:

Even from those pics I can tell that is one stunning color and trumps previous Verde's

:icon_pray:

Thank you! Its a great color but the others are amazing too. You would have to see them all in person to judge. I don't think you could go wrong with any of them.

Beautiful Kris! What an honor!

Congrats!! Post more pictures in the sun.

Thanks!! I will! Problem is, I am always driving while the sun is out! :icon_thumleft:

Super cool stuff Kris !! Huge congrats on the car and on having your own color !!

Looking forward to seeing more pics, enjoy that beauty in the best of health.

Thank You!!! VS will be in NE pretty soon too! Hopefully we can get the cars together.

Unbelievable! Congrats!!

Its great to see that you now created poster material that will hang in rooms of children to inspire them and set goals to achieve something in their life!

Thank You!!

I've said stuff to you about your insane rides before brother, this time I will show you how I feel instead.

Thanks Brother!!

unreal Kris! I saw this duo in person and let me tell you, pics don't even come close to the real life sight!

both cars really are mind blowing, literally! first the veneno and than the SG "fire blowing" 50th, Miami hasn't been the same since ;) lol (not kidding)

you should have focused better on the guy with the purple shirt in the 2nd pic! ;)

Thanks Bill!! For those of you who don't know, Bill is in the second pic. We had dinner at Zuma and drinks at SLS that night. Great Times Brother!

Incredible! Just incredible! :icon_pray:

Thank You!!

Congrats RB, that is awesome...I didn't even know that was possible, I'd never think of having that...New goal in life...have a car manufacturer name a colour after you.

But seriously, congrats!! I hope I can see all your cars in person one day!

I didn't know that it was possible either! I am still in shock. Thank You!!

Very nice colour! RB, is it unique just for you or is possible to order it via Ad personam program?

Thank You! Yes! It can be ordered via ad personam like any other out-of-range color. In fact, apparently someone who saw the car out in Miami a few days ago is changing their Aventador Roadster order to VS.

Super cool dude!! Love it. Congrats- AGAIN

Thank You!

What an honor to have a Lamborghini color with your namesake, I can't even imagine. Congratulations on such an awesome 50th to add to your stable.

Just a thought, it would be cool to see another in Verde Ithaca like DoctaM3's and yours together in the sun to compare.

Have fun in that baby! :eusa_dance:

Thank You! I would love to get my car together with DoctaM3 - he is a good friend. Cody, let's plan it!! :icon_thumleft:

congrats... its everything i want in a lambo

Thank You! I wish you all the best in achieving your goals.

The color is insane.... Congrats man, the car is sick, very happy for you!

Thanks Brother! What happened to planning a FL trip with the TN crew? :icon_super:

Just jaw droppingly amazing! Enjoy it in good health!

Thank You!

wow, congratz for your new aventador kris

Thanks!!

Congrats, Kris.

The color is stunning and "verde singh" has a nice ring to it :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Jeff!!

This was my first reaction to photos.

post-20201-1393068276.jpg

LOL. Thanks!!!

The 50th roadster is probably one of the best looking cars ever made in my opinion. Congrats!

Thank you! I agree!

Congrats! Seriously an inspiration to see this. Enjoy it sir!

Thanks Tony!!!

We need more photos!!!! Congrats and what an honor. Amazing all the way around! I've heard rumors of what goes in to getting that paint color to sparkle...are you going to share or keep it quiet for now?

Maurizio Reggiani told me that he had a special gift for me that he was working on. When I received it I was in awe. It was perfect. My response was, "THANK YOU!" I still don't know what else to say!! It is beyond my wildest dreams.

Congrats, nice to be honoured in such a way. So was the cae in that colour a complete surprise? Or did they send you renders etc?