Verde Singh 50th Anniversario Aventador Roadster

RaginBull

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are funny.

Thanks to LamboCars.com for creating a rendering of the Lamborghini Huracan in Verde Singh. I think I have my build figured out now. Thanks Mark!!! 😎👍

Go to: www.LamboCars.com to configure your Huracan! :icon_super:

You're more than welcome, glad I could make it visual for you ... I'm sure you'll be getting some custom interior touches too ...

how about some carbon fiber:

huracan_carbon_fiber.jpg

(note the exterior shade isn't the very special Verde Singh in the above image, that is only Verde Sandag)

or even the new Forged Composite:

huracan_forged_composite.jpg

Great work LamboCARS the carbon fibre looks very good, I hope we will be able to get some genuine or aftermarket pieces soon after release.

You're more than welcome, glad I could make it visual for you ... I'm sure you'll be getting some custom interior touches too ...

how about some carbon fiber:

huracan_carbon_fiber.jpg

(note the exterior shade isn't the very special Verde Singh in the above image, that is only Verde Sandag)

or even the new Forged Composite:

huracan_forged_composite.jpg

Thanks Again! You know me. I'll take any / all the carbon fiber that is possible!

:headbang:

What's the difference? Is Scandal still around? Or did that get renamed?

What's the difference? Is Scandal still around? Or did that get renamed?

Verde Singh is a totally different paint ... it can not be compared to anything like Verde Sandag, so no, it isn't a rename.

I don't know if you can still order Verde Sandag, but I guess once the Ad Personam get in full swing for the Huracan you'll be able to order any shade on it.

Verde Singh is a totally different paint ... it can not be compared to anything like Verde Sandag, so no, it isn't a rename.

I don't know if you can still order Verde Sandag, but I guess once the Ad Personam get in full swing for the Huracan you'll be able to order any shade on it.

Team Salamone has Verde Scandal on his Aventador Roadster.

You can still order Verde Scandal, and Verde Singh is totally different. It has diamond glitter in the paint and tons of depth, which creates a crazy effect in person. Sort of like an aura around the car. Scandal is mostly a flat color without much depth.

You can still order Verde Scandal, and Verde Singh is totally different. It has diamond glitter in the paint and tons of depth, which creates a crazy effect in person. Sort of like an aura around the car. Scandal is mostly a flat color without much depth.

DIAMONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ragingbull. You have an article on Autoblog.nl

http://www.autoblog.nl/nieuws/de-talloze-l...r-gallery-65769

I found also a pics with me in the back of the car :lol2:

thank you! I just read the article and the comments. lol, all of my pics are with my iPhone. I just got a new Nikon Camera, lenses and all kinds of other crazy accessories. Now I just have to use the stuff.

Congrats.. looks great!!!

Thanks Andrew!!!

truly epic and very inspirational in for more pics :)

Thank you! I just got a new camera so hopefully I can get a few decent photos.

thank you! I just read the article and the comments. lol, all of my pics are with my iPhone. I just got a new Nikon Camera, lenses and all kinds of other crazy accessories. Now I just have to use the stuff.

Great, write me next time you'll come in Italy so we can take some pics together :D

Have you planned to have a great photoshoot somewhere with your cars?

Was curious to know what interior spec you went with? Leather, alcantara, Q-Stitch etc

Can't help but smile with every new photo that pops up on IG of the car

I love the color Kris, good taste and good choice. Enjoy in the best of health.

Thank you Brother! I am very excited about your Zonda!! I will PM you. I have some Pagani news too.

Great, write me next time you'll come in Italy so we can take some pics together :D

Have you planned to have a great photoshoot somewhere with your cars?

Thanks Dario! I plan to visit Italy in a few months.

I am planning to do a photo and video shoot soon.

Was curious to know what interior spec you went with? Leather, alcantara, Q-Stitch etc

Can't help but smile with every new photo that pops up on IG of the car

The interior is almost done. There are a few carbon pieces still coming. As soon as it is complete I will take some good pics! Thanks!

Thank you Brother! I am very excited about your Zonda!! I will PM you. I have some Pagani news too.

Thanks Dario! I plan to visit Italy in a few months.

I am planning to do a photo and video shoot soon.

The interior is almost done. There are a few carbon pieces still coming. As soon as it is complete I will take some good pics! Thanks!

Did I miss the thread where daddy got a Zonda????

Did I miss the thread where daddy got a Zonda????

He said he has one in the works but won't give deets till it's officially in his possession.

• 3 weeks later...
It is with great honor that I show the first car made by Automobili Lamborghini finished in Verde Singh. This is a new color that Automobili Lamborghini has created and named for my family and I.

Your family's name is Verde?

:D J/K

Beautiful car. Are there any threads about the Veneno? I did a quick search but didn't find any.

Beautiful car. Are there any threads about the Veneno? I did a quick search but didn't find any.

You're joking right?