Verde Singh 50th Anniversario Aventador Roadster

RaginBull

is there a public place you can post the pics? ever since you went private on instagram, i havent been able to see anything.

Then why not request him to fallow him on IG? Easy as clicking one button

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there a public place you can post the pics? ever since you went private on instagram, i havent been able to see anything.

My account is not private.

My account is not private.

interesting, when I go to your profile it says "no photos to show"...but it says you have 330 images. Very weird behavior

Then why not request him to fallow him on IG? Easy as clicking one button

I did, every time i do, it says "following".......and then goes back to saying "follow".

Never the less, I just started using http://statigr.am/lamborghiniks and I can see everything now. Such weird behavior

interesting, when I go to your profile it says "no photos to show"...but it says you have 330 images. Very weird behavior

I did, every time i do, it says "following".......and then goes back to saying "follow".

Never the less, I just started using http://statigr.am/lamborghiniks and I can see everything now. Such weird behavior

What is your IG user name?

First pic of my Verde Singh 50th Anniversario Aventador Roadster with my new Nikon. No edit, no filters, etc. I am not a photographer and this was my first time using it.

post-24086-1397345079_thumb.jpg

First pic of my Verde Singh 50th Anniversario Aventador Roadster with my new Nikon. No edit, no filters, etc. I am not a photographer and this was my first time using it.

Car is gorgeous Kris

Can't wait to see it

It only does that when the person you are trying to add has blocked you.

YES :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

It's almost as if Lamborghini used a highlighter to paint the car. The color is so vibrant, looks amazing.

Nice pic Kris!

To really make the car colour pop, try photographing it during the magic hour which is sunset or sunrise.

Beautiful! More photos!

Absolutely gorgeous! Would love to see a pic of your car next to a verde Ithaca one, for comparison purposes. VI is a bit lighter I think. Stunning car! Enjoy it in good health!

Would be really cool if VS took off as a favourite among Lambo enthusiasts.

Car is gorgeous Kris

Can't wait to see it

Thanks Brother!!

YES :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thank you!

It's almost as if Lamborghini used a highlighter to paint the car. The color is so vibrant, looks amazing.

Thanks!!

Stunning picture Kris. Looks like you know what you are doing to me (with taking pictures).

Thanks Brother! I snapped about 20 pics and most of them are horrible. 😏

Looks great! Nice spot for a pic!

Thanks Chip!

Verde Singh makes me touch my thing.

Lol 😂 Thanks Rob

:monkeyleft: :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft:

Thanks!

Great shot! Look forward to more!

Thanks Tanner! Hopefully I can get out to TN with it sometime soon and we can get some proper pics!

Wow--that looks amazing in your picture and I bet it looks even better in person (hard to imagine!).

Thank you!

Ever since the Aventador debuted, I couldn't make up my mind which color I liked best, until I saw this car. Verde Lamborghinis always look good, and I like Scandal as well, but this is perfection.

B)

Thank you!

:eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

Thanks!

Nice pic Kris!

To really make the car colour pop, try photographing it during the magic hour which is sunset or sunrise.

I'll wait till I have a real photographer with me to get those shots - but good idea! Thanks!

Beautiful! More photos!

Thank you! I'll try!

Absolutely gorgeous! Would love to see a pic of your car next to a verde Ithaca one, for comparison purposes. VI is a bit lighter I think. Stunning car! Enjoy it in good health!

Would be really cool if VS took off as a favourite among Lambo enthusiasts.

Hopefully I can get together with some friends who have the other greens. I love them all! I have no favorite. Thank you!

Car is beautiful Kris. :) Congrats on another awesome milestone in your Lambo story! You are making history in the brand! I look forward to seeing that car in person someday!

All the best!

Car is beautiful Kris. :) Congrats on another awesome milestone in your Lambo story! You are making history in the brand! I look forward to seeing that car in person someday!

All the best!

Thanks Mike!!! I look forward to getting together. 👍👍