Underground Racing TT Gallardo--Low Boost Dyno Session

Lambofan35

Underground Racing TT Gallardo--Low Boost Dyno Session

I took my Underground Racing Twin Turbo Gallardo Stage 3 with additional upgrades to the local all wheel drive mustang dyno since I had the bumper off the car. Since the car originally was built as a UGR tage 3 TT by the late and great Ray "PEAK" Hofman, I've changed a lot of stuff on the car and was curious to see how a AWD Mustang Dyno would rate it on the low boost setting for regular 93 octane gasoline.

Needless to say, on this very conservative dyno, low boost, it put out 1033HP to the wheels and it wanted to keep reving! On a dynojet and in just rear wheel drive, we calculated this to be another 100HP+

Great job Underground Racing, this is why you have so much of the GTT business!

This setting runs 60mph-130mph with 2 people in the car full of gas at 4.0 seconds :icon_mrgreen:

IMG_5605.JPG

IMG_5608.JPG

Does UR dyno the cars in RWD only? I thought I recall this car making near 1100 on pump when Ray had it, but thats really a minimal discrepancy.

Does UR dyno the cars in RWD only? I thought I recall this car making near 1100 on pump when Ray had it, but thats really a minimal discrepancy.

You are correct. UGR usually dynos in RWD only as its easier. Its faster now than when Ray use to have it as well. Ray did an amazing job on putting this whole car together, I really enjoy it!

Loaded Mustang Dyno v. Dynojet.

Great #"s lambofan. You had the quick shift installed after you got the car iirc. How much of a diff does it make on the older cars? I know you answered it before but can't remember the thread

Did you rev it out to about 8k?

I was up there but it had another 500rpms that didn't show on the dyno.

i kick myself everyday for not pulling the trigger on your IS-F. smh...

great numbers!!!

IS-F...that was a great car! Thanks.

Awesome bro. Car is not only gorgeous but a monster.

Thanks LA. Baby flames next to the flame thrower that is your car.

Great #"s lambofan. You had the quick shift installed after you got the car iirc. How much of a diff does it make on the older cars? I know you answered it before but can't remember the thread

The upgrades I've done since I've had the car were not cheap, in fact most wouldn't pay for the several trick things UGR did because my car is an 06 SE but they made a HUGE difference when going through the gears.