• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed it for you ;)

:shock: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

i am VERY YOUNG!!! 35 years young

the old guys want these cars with triple clutch and paddles... :icon_mrgreen:

Congrats! Your $, your car, your drive and your enjoyment. You buy whatever you think is best to maximize your enjoyment.

Slightly OT, I had always wondered which segment of the automotive industry is responsible for naming the colours. Suzuka Gray? I've been to Suzuka a few times and even driven on there twice (not to race, of course). I can't associate anything on that circuit/track/theme park/nearby facilities that suggest "gray".

Overcast skies? :icon_mrgreen:

In response to all the hating, I will concider that while I lightningfast blip through my dualclutch-V10-Pre-Huracan-Spyder-Edition later today :eusa_dance:

I wouldnt call it hating. Its more giving you a hard time.

Overcast skies? :icon_mrgreen:

You have a point! :icon_mrgreen: Although I honestly can't tell how a Suzuka overcast sky is different from a Imola overcast sky or a Melbourne overcast sky etc... :)

Semantics aside, agree that Suzuka Gray is a nice colour and matches the R8 well.

Semantics aside, agree that Suzuka Gray is a nice colour and matches the R8 well.

Agreed.

I was so skeptic about the color that I booked a full wrap, but now I think I might cancel it. Maybe do a matte wrap over it? What do you think?

You're fcuking mental! You've bought the same girls car 6 times?! I seriously hope you've not lost a penny on depreciation to have the same car that many times...

Love the combo (suzuka is a stunning colour) and the car mate, it's a great piece of kit, enjoy it!

went from "Am I thinking right? New car thread" to "Same car" again thread!

over/under on how long before your bored? change it up!

Agreed.

I was so skeptic about the color that I booked a full wrap, but now I think I might cancel it. Maybe do a matte wrap over it? What do you think?

Well, it seems like this too would most probably be a transitory car. And it's overwhelmingly obvious that everyone, including yourself, like Suzuka Gray. Factoring in the two, save the hassle and just enjoy the car as is and use the $ as the deposit for your real batmobile (a.k.a. Aventador) then. :)

I've seen Suzuka Grey in person, I think it's a really great color. I'd keep it just like it is, matte wrap fad is getting a bit stale imo.

You're fcuking mental! You've bought the same girls car 6 times?! I seriously hope you've not lost a penny on depreciation to have the same car that many times...

Love the combo (suzuka is a stunning colour) and the car mate, it's a great piece of kit, enjoy it!

Thanks buddy! It is really awesome, only complaint I have it is a bit to quiet. Maybe I'll slap on a exhaust on it..

Congrats on another r8. Next time aventador.

Thank you sir! And yes, next time it will be the big one! :turboalex:

Within time, I will.

Well, it seems like this too would most probably be a transitory car. And it's overwhelmingly obvious that everyone, including yourself, like Suzuka Gray. Factoring in the two, save the hassle and just enjoy the car as is and use the $ as the deposit for your real batmobile (a.k.a. Aventador) then. :)

It is most definately a transitory car sir, but one can always try and improve :) However, I Think the Suzuka will remain as it is, it's simply that good :icon_thumleft:

Thanks buddy! It is really awesome, only complaint I have it is a bit to quiet. Maybe I'll slap on a exhaust on it..

Congrats on another r8. Next time aventador.

Thank you sir! And yes, next time it will be the big one! :turboalex:

Within time, I will.

It is most definately a transitory car sir, but one can always try and improve :) However, I Think the Suzuka will remain as it is, it's simply that good :icon_thumleft:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Jupp, my 6th R8.

Why you might ask? (I've done the same myself)

Well, after driving/seeing the 650S I just couldn't buy the much lesser 12C and I dont want to shell out the $ for a 650S Spider now (plus there are no Spiders on the market over here yet)

And I wanted a convertible and I tested the S-Tronic R8 V10 and it totally transforms the car into the perfect exotic/cruiser, the facelift makes it look fresh enough for one more summer so I pulled the trigger. It looks Amazing in Suzuka grey and with a Capristo exhaust I just ordered it should hold me off untill next year when I can buy the car I really want. Which is the 650S or Avent, we shall see :turboalex:

And I'm telling you, dualclutch Tech have no comparison to anything else out there! The Huracan will be the bomb with this setup plus 80HP more and more aggressive looks! :icon_thumleft:

My flamesuit is on, I'm prepared for a shitstorm. Haters going to hate but I'm driving the closest thing to a Huracan Spyder out there :eusa_dance: :thefinger:

Did you even drive the 12C? There is also a new update for the 12C (Platform 13) which supposedly makes it drive a lot more like the 650S. You also get the 650S wing behavior. The right move would have been a 12C Spider and then possibly trading it in for a 650S down the road.

Did you even drive the 12C? There is also a new update for the 12C (Platform 13) which supposedly makes it drive a lot more like the 650S. You also get the 650S wing behavior. The right move would have been a 12C Spider and then possibly trading it in for a 650S down the road.

I've driven it several times yes, very much alike the superior 650S but the problem isn't the performance, its the looks. The 12C looks dated, the 650S looks awesome!

But sure, the 12C would be much nicer than the R8, but I want the 650S bro..

See you in Miami!