7 Dead in California

Odyssey

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Read before the cache expires. BB.com had already deleted the thread.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/sear...php?t=161988053

I can't even place myself in this kids mind a single bit.

It's so fcuking creepy to know just because he saw some guy driving with a girl it sent him off like this.. Talking about not being able to sleep because he can't stop thinking about two strangers he saw together.

It weirds me out to know there are other people out there like this.

Am I going to be at the park with my kid, and some nut who doesn't have kids but wants one sees me with mine and flips out because of something that simple?!

What happened to the good old days when these crazies could just off themselves and be done with it.

Who's gun and how did he get it? If he stole it from his parents it will be very interesting to see how CA handles that.

According to the article Kerplop posted: "Three 9mm semi automatic guns were recovered from the vehicle. One was a Glock 34 long slide, 2 were sig sauer. All of these weapons were legally purchased at licensed shops and all registered to suspect."

The guy was just mentally ill, and clearly, untreated. It's a tragedy for everyone involved. Also, was anyone else like "First World Problems, watching this video?"

A sad tragedy.

The guy was just mentally ill, and clearly, untreated. It's a tragedy for everyone involved. Also, was anyone else like "First World Problems, watching this video?"

A sad tragedy.

Not just first world, upper class rich kid problems.

Seriously, why didn't he just bang a few hookers and be done with it.

He's clearly a closet homosexual with severe mental issues and no idea what reality is. The media will now start to focus on guns and magazine capacity in 4........3.......2.......

One of the victims dad's is already blaming the NRA and lack of gun control. Not a word about mental issues.

http://news.yahoo.com/tearful-plea-victims...-233719408.html

Did they report what guns he used?

A Glock, two sigs and forty+ ten round magazines.

He's clearly a closet homosexual with severe mental issues and no idea what reality is. The media will now start to focus on guns and magazine capacity in 4........3.......2.......

One of the victims dad's is already blaming the NRA and lack of gun control. Not a word about mental issues.

http://news.yahoo.com/tearful-plea-victims...-233719408.html

How about blaming the police? Who had probable cause to get a warrant to search his fcuking apartment, but didn't... Because, you know, he was a nice young gentleman... (A nice young gentleman who took the time to make and upload at least a half dozen creepy ass videos where he implicitly or explicitly says he plans to kill people...)

Or the ACLU who will sue the shit out of any police department who has the audacity to infringe on the fourth amendment rights of an obviously whacka-doodle nutcase...

fcuk me... This guy couldn't have been more fcuking explicit in what he had planned if he took out a full fcuking page ad on the front page of the New York Times that said "I'm going on a murder spree next month! Does anybody care to stop me?" If he hired sky writers and the goddamned Goodyear blimp he couldn't have been more fcuking clear....

We have too many fcuking door kickers, and not enough guys who will take the time, BEFOREHAND to sit down and watch a couple of videos, or read a Facebook page or pull up a body building post, like took us all of about thirty minutes yesterday...

Somebody is acting like David Burkowitz and posting the shit on Youtube, get a fcuking warrant.. Pull his fcuking 4542 which tells you he's buying multiple guns (you don't even need to leave the fcuking office to do that you fat lazy fcuk!)

Make a copy of his computer where you will find 141 pages that has "involuntary commitment" written all over it.

fcuk

if you want to place blame, how about on the sick bastard that shot and ran over people

for me it starts and ends there

That's fine... But this was preventable. 100%. And without a lot of hard work or hand wringing.

If I come to my doctor with a list of symptoms, that any first year medical student would say, "better rule out cancer", but he talks to me for a few minutes and says, "you look like you're ok" and a year later I go back and they find out I not only have cancer, but it's now terminal, I blame the doctor.... Not the cancer....

Seems three of the initially reported seven victims were stabbed to death (LINK). That means three were shot dead by the gunman, the gunman himself dead, and three stabbed to death.

Im starting to rethink the Aspergers thing... In all of the Manifesto.... 140 pages of DETAILED life fcuking story... From the time he is five until the thursday... It reads like the worlds longest Christmas card from a stay at home mom. Meticulously recapping major as well as mediocre events each year of his life... Dripping with misogyny and anger at women for rejecting him sexually... I didn't find a single instance of ACTUAL rejection. Hes angry that others have girlfriends and are sexually active, but I never found a single instance where he ACTUALLY asked a girl out for a date... One would think with the detail he uses, including excruciating details about the first time he fucked his mattress, 8that if he actually asked a girl out and she said "no" he would have mentioned that? "April 3rd, 2004- asked mary joe to go to outback. She said "fcuk you Eddie Munster."

He observes other men with women but he never seems to work his way back from there. As if the poon fairy just dropped her into his lap. He never had enough self awareness to realize that guy had a moment of intense nervousness working his way up to asking her out. That might be aspergers. He knows what he wants... But he has no idea how to get it. Or. It may just be hes a lazy bastard. He goes on and on about wanting to be rich. (Which is also a bit odd since by most accounts his family did have money. He was constantly traveling over seas and certainly didnt seem financially unstable) But instead of going to school, or even getting a job, He compulsively plays the lotto.

I was a virgin until I was 24 haha. His excuse is invalid.

there is still time........you never know when crazy comes out.......

hahahahahahaha

you were always such a nice young man

The 10-round mag limit won't do much when a shooter has FORTY of them!

Interesting that he chose to stab many of the victims; much more intimate/personal.