Aventador LP 800-4 SuperVeloce

Assman

so I showed the pics and specs to a tuning shop that makes "fake 50th anniversary" cars in about 3 days and for a reasonable sum... and I asked how much to turn an aventador into an SV (carptting; suspension; exhaust; body; and wheels ... etc (and a bad ass fire extinguisher...) and they said NOT POSSIBLE.

that says a lot. now im not saying there wont be 100 people here saying they could do it in 3 days for 500 dollars.. but I gotta tell you.. the electronics and the display and everything all together.. its a lot of changes a true enthusiast will appreciate. I am convinced this car .. its suspension etc.. is NOT a body kit car. anyway, im buying at least one and I still hope the rest of the public will decline to buy it and stay with the cars they already have... I mean who needs the fasted production lambo anyway...... #TeamSalamone thats who ... everyone else really could just stick with the second fastest.

by the way my vinyl wrap team says the hood comes to an interesting angle at the front bumper and it is different than all other cars they want to highlight the ledge

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toss some Diones on this and call it a day!

Diones are actually a standard option! Save yourself $8000+ for not getting the Dianthus wheels. Only down fall, no central locking.

so I showed the pics and specs to a tuning shop that makes "fake 50th anniversary" cars in about 3 days and for a reasonable sum... and I asked how much to turn an aventador into an SV (carptting; suspension; exhaust; body; and wheels ... etc (and a bad ass fire extinguisher...) and they said NOT POSSIBLE.

that says a lot. now im not saying there wont be 100 people here saying they could do it in 3 days for 500 dollars.. but I gotta tell you.. the electronics and the display and everything all together.. its a lot of changes a true enthusiast will appreciate. I am convinced this car .. its suspension etc.. is NOT a body kit car.

Im sure the display isn't easy to replicate..but everything else seems possible.

anyway, im buying at least one and I still hope the rest of the public will decline to buy it and stay with the cars they already have... I mean who needs the fasted production lambo anyway...... #TeamSalamone thats who ... everyone else really could just stick with the second fastest.

:icon_rolleyes: i swear this is like the 10th time you've said this..WE GET IT..nobody here is trying to get on your level of badassery..not trying to be an ass or anything but its getting annoying..maybe its just me.

either way congrats on your new SV..looking forward to see what plans you have for it.

Diones are actually a standard option! Save yourself $8000+ for not getting the Dianthus wheels. Only down fall, no central locking.

:eusa_dance:

I don't dislike the wheels, other than they are going to be a bitch to clean. They wouldn't be my first choice but them being center lock seals the deal for me.

Im sure the display isn't easy to replicate..but everything else seems possible.

:icon_rolleyes: i swear this is like the 10th time you've said this..WE GET IT..nobody here is trying to get on your level of badassery..not trying to be an ass or anything but its getting annoying..maybe its just me.

either way congrats on your new SV..looking forward to see what plans you have for it.

Trust me, it's not just you......

I wonder if the new rear quarter intakes symbolize the SV intakes that were first seen on the Diablo sv?

I love the rear view, it looks insanely good.

The rear of the SV is more aggressive than the Aventador J and the 50th!!!

Having looked at the J, wished the SV would carry its rear bumper lines continuous over onto the neck/stalk of the wing like the J (or the Murcie SV). That would make the wing integration so much smoother and elegant and made the rear end so much better looking!

Another wishful item on cosmetics....the SV exhaust tips (4 little oval pipes) looked weaker in comparison to the J 4 thick geometried shaped tips. (Sigh), after market kits I guess.

Having looked at the J, wished the SV would carry its rear bumper lines continuous over onto the neck/stalk of the wing like the J (or the Murcie SV). That would make the wing integration so much smoother and elegant and made the rear end so much better looking!

Another wishful item on cosmetics....the SV exhaust tips (4 little oval pipes) looked weaker in comparison to the J 4 thick geometried shaped tips. (Sigh), after market kits I guess.

Doc, you are right on the exhaust, why are they pointing downwards?! Aftermarket will have a great solution.

I think they are trying to achieve the similar wing look, but going through the rear end kind of feeling, not too bad though, I think the problem happens at where they join the wing support and the wing (and also a wrong type of wing), the SV needs a 3D type of wing instead of a flat piece IMO..

Doc, you are right on the exhaust, why are they pointing downwards?! Aftermarket will have a great solution.

Aerodynamics, to aid air flow?

Trust me, it's not just you......

:iamwithstupid:

I don't care what anyone says, this car is the SEX.

:iamwithstupid: I have a feeling a lot of folks are going to change there tunes once these monsters start getting released into the wild.

:iamwithstupid: I have a feeling a lot of folks are going to change there tunes once these monsters start getting released into the wild.

Nooo, really? :icon_mrgreen:

Hope your right!

I want to order mine in a custom color.

Does anyone know how much they are charging for ad personam colors?

It'll probably be in the neighborhood of $15K