Just arrived! I love it!! Palm beach Lambo did it again!

Lubejobs42

As much as I would like to tickle around him more I have better things to do today.

Suspended and I will do the proper ban thing when I get back to the hotel.

I would like to think blue is not like this in real life and is a calm, reasonable person that is highly likeable... I try to see the best in people...

Can we get back to the excessively stunning 50th aventador roadster now

That car is exactly what I would like. Good luck to the owner that car is the business.

Sorry Cappy but any grown man that goes off like that due to a bit of chiding and his perceived "being jerked around" can't possibly be stable in the real world.

Sigh, THIS is exactly the reason I've started shying away from LP. Too many knuckleheads

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just woke up and for a second, I wasn't sure if I Dreamt this happened or it really did,

Wtf

This is the craziest thing! The whole thing is nuts!

Working weekends is for winners... 7 day week ftw

I don't know if I should publicly state this but I dislike Sundays because there is no work on :icon_mrgreen:

.. I try to see the best in people...

Can we get back to the excessively stunning 50th aventador roadster now

That car is exactly what I would like. Good luck to the owner that car is the business.

Me too,

and ME TOO!!

Cappy - you have exquisite taste :icon_thumleft:

He needs to lower his testosterone intake.

This is why when you live in Miami you don't snort your own supply! Ps the thread was a thousand times funnier with the picture I posted of macho man looking like Fred Rogers. I'll have to whip them out at a further occasion :icon_mrgreen:

This is why when you live in Miami you don't snort your own supply! Ps the thread was a thousand times funnier with the picture I posted of macho man looking like Fred Rogers. I'll have to whip them out at a further occasion :icon_mrgreen:

Send it by IG

Forever flirting with me and trying to get into my pants.
You can read me like a book :monkeyleft:

She's seen you in the biking shorts....
I WISH!!!

Got the scoop. Blue monster has been hanging out at Lambo all the time. The guys at Lambo were nice and courteous like they are o all of their customers. It was mentioned that the mew 50th was coming in.

BM told the guys Lambo he wanted to buy it. They told him the car was ordered for someone else. BM told lambo that if my partner passed on it (was never happening), he wants it.

Obviously when they were put on the spot they told him, as any in sales would, if something happens and the deal falls through they will let him know.

When the car got there Thursday BM saw the car and apparently lost his mind. He asked if the car was paid for and ken and the mistake of saying "Not Yet". BM started putting pressure on Ken and ringing the phone off the hook.

When Ken said he spoke to my partner, BM lost it. Accused everyone of jerking him around.

Obviously some issues.

I'm putting my Kressing exhaust on my partners car because it gives me a headache and I'm going to order a Power craft or ???

On another thread I posted about exhaust I see BM posted another wise ass remark.

Very strange deal!!

Got the scoop. Blue monster has been hanging out at Lambo all the time. The guys at Lambo were nice and courteous like they are o all of their customers. It was mentioned that the mew 50th was coming in.

BM told the guys Lambo he wanted to buy it. They told him the car was ordered for someone else. BM told lambo that if my partner passed on it (was never happening), he wants it.

Obviously when they were put on the spot they told him, as any in sales would, if something happens and the deal falls through they will let him know.

When the car got there Thursday BM saw the car and apparently lost his mind. He asked if the car was paid for and ken and the mistake of saying "Not Yet". BM started putting pressure on Ken and ringing the phone off the hook.

When Ken said he spoke to my partner, BM lost it. Accused everyone of jerking him around.

Obviously some issues.

I'm putting my Kressing exhaust on my partners car because it gives me a headache and I'm going to order a Power craft or ???

On another thread I posted about exhaust I see BM posted another wise ass remark.

Very strange deal!!

Really wierd. There's a 50th roadster up for grabs at Lambo BH. Black/black

Lubejobs42,

If Kreissieg is giving you a headache I honestly doubt PowerCraft would be any better for you. In fact, I've read it is louder and more explosive, and still has that high-pitched frequency that you are seemingly trying to avoid. I would think something like Capristo or iPE would be more inline with what you are looking for, something that still has a lot of bite but improved mid-range, but without that ear-deafening high-pitched upper range.

Obviously some issues.

Very strange deal!!

In short - fcuking Miami be crazy... :)

All that matters is that you are happy.

Lubejobs42,

If Kreissieg is giving you a headache I honestly doubt PowerCraft would be any better for you. In fact, I've read it is louder and more explosive, and still has that high-pitched frequency that you are seemingly trying to avoid. I would think something like Capristo or iPE would be more inline with what you are looking for, something that still has a lot of bite but improved mid-range, but without that ear-deafening high-pitched upper range.

Thank you. I need to sit in cars with different exhaust. The Kreissieg has a frequency at about 3k rpms. it's fine at high rpms. Craziest thing.

I have had exhaust in every exotic I ever had. I have never had this issue!

My last aventador had Newport beach system. Loud as hell and no issues. In my Sportchassis I have a ridiculous system, I can list to it at its max all day with no issues.

No doubt the 50th Bianco Canopus Roadster is off the hook!, but Lubejob is so right....the car was ordered for another client, why try to cut in and steal the deal?

Remember, there's an AMAZING Grigio Titans 50th Roadster (KBR) for sale as well!

This happens all the time with cars that are bringing over sticker and hard to get. Someone thinks that someone else is falling off the car and sees an opportunity to grab it. Talking smack on an internet forum about it, thinking it will net you some kind of points with someone, somewhere and get you a car or get you some kind of concession, well that is just crazy.

As for the pic, is it the pic that is linked with two dudes in New Orleans? Why is he so pissed about that? What is he talking about with intellectual property? He posted it to the net, it is no longer his property from what I understand. Oh well, always a bit of drama to keep things interesting!

Really entertaining read ...

About the car ... I absolutely love Bianco Canopus on the Aventador ... the red interior with white Q-Citura looks nice but it wouldn't by my first choice to be honest, but hey, if the owner loves it ... it's all that matters ... stunning car altogether.

• 4 months later...
This is insane! I absolutely love it! Congrats

Don't let Hannibal see this....

5 months late but I made it. DAYUMMMMM I LOVE THAT CAR!

Actually, yes!! I talked My buddy John into ordering one to to match his MTI. His boat is the Burgerfi boat.

Can't wait to get a picture of both cars and boats together!

And to think I made a joke in the other thread about you ordering him a matching boat and all along you had. Hahahaha.