.....and the rioting and looting has begun.

Castor Troy

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone else heard that the officer is rumored to be a female. I dont know if thats been discussed yet..that could have a lot to do in my opinion with what took place.

All i have seen states the cops name was Darren Wilson, 6 year vet, and they referred to "him" so I don't think female.

The chief of police said the cop who killed the kid did not know he had robbed a store 4 minutes earlier.

The kid was on his knees and had his hands up according to every single eyewitness including the person tweeting as it happened, the cop shot him multiple times, execution style.

He should have been arrested and face jail time for stealing cigars & assault, that's what he deserved, not an execution. This is not Saudi Arabia, you're a piece of shit for thinking someone deserves death for stealing $30 box of cigars.

First post and you think this has any facts? From everything I have read from reputable sources, this was Not execution style. The last witness said he charged the officer.

If he was shot in the back execution style then the conspiracy would have to include the coroners office, because if such a thing happened it would of been obvious in autopsy.

The chief of police said the cop who killed the kid did not know he had robbed a store 4 minutes earlier.

The kid was on his knees and had his hands up according to every single eyewitness including the person tweeting as it happened, the cop shot him multiple times, execution style.

He should have been arrested and face jail time for stealing cigars & assault, that's what he deserved, not an execution. This is not Saudi Arabia, you're a piece of shit for thinking someone deserves death for stealing $30 box of cigars.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=65106

If he was shot in the back execution style then the conspiracy would have to include the coroners office, because if such a thing happened it would of been obvious in autopsy.

The Attorney General ordered a Federal autopsy.

6 shots at the front of his body. No rear entrance wounds.

148710_10152670157783812_6478198641541723131_n.jpg

WHOOPS!

Witnesses all lied and the riots are all for nothing. Police should leave and let the rioters and looters eat themselves.

The shots seem to corroborate the story.

Suspect comes at him, as he is raising the gun, he he is firing, striking 4 times in the right arm and twice in the head.

I don't know how it would work if his hands were up for him to shoot him 4 times in the arm, especially from a distance.

WHOOPS!

Witnesses all lied and the riots are all for nothing. Police should leave and let the rioters and looters eat themselves.

:iamwithstupid:

The shots seem to corroborate the story.

Suspect comes at him, as he is raising the gun, he he is firing, striking 4 times in the right arm and twice in the head.

I don't know how it would work if his hands were up for him to shoot him 4 times in the arm, especially from a distance.

The autopsy shows that his arms were down, and a bullet went through the top of his head. Brown was much taller than the cop. This corroborates the eye witness story that Brown was on his knees surrendering when he was shot.

The autopsy shows that his arms were down, and a bullet went through the top of his head. Brown was much taller than the cop. This corroborates the eye witness story that Brown was on his knees surrendering when he was shot.

I agree he was charging the officer for the second time....... Bullets always go thru the top of your arms when you are charging....if he had them up surrendering, they would have gone thru the back side.

And this is why I responded in the fashion I did towards Webster. We just don't know all the "facts". What the caller just regurgitated are not yet "facts". The autopsy is starting to reveal facts that contradict what the story of the locals from the neighborhood have communicated. The facts are the looters are pieces of fcuking dog shit, the jury is still out on the death of the alleged thief at the hands of a patrol officer.

Actually, it doesn't. The entrance wound in the forehead does not indicate he was on his knees when shot. When people run full speed, they don't run fully erect. They posture forward and run with their head slightly bent down. If in fact he was bumrushing him, he would have been looking to tackle him, and his head would likely have been bent down much more than normal. This would be, in my mind, a plausible explanation for the shot to the head. Also, I have not read anywhere that states the officer was "much shorter" than Brown. I would imagine most people are shorter than 6'4", but that said, I have not seen where the officer is so short that the shot in the head is impossible to have been done without the deceased being on his knees in front of him, 3-4 feet from the officer.

That said, we are all playing a sort of devil's advocate on this. I want the best possible outcome, the outcome that says the officer was simply doing his duty, protecting the community and in the service of that cause had to use deadly force to protect himself from being further harmed by a 18 year old kid that had just committed a strong arm robbery. I know that the fact my eventually prove that false, but I want to think that is what happened here. Although, I am not so blind as to think that reality may in fact be that he put the kid down in the middle of the street like they ISIS is doing in the Middle East. I pray that isn't the case here.

Now the witnesses are saying that he as running away but turned around before he was shot. It is just laughable. All these people with the I am Michael Brown signs....really? You're a thug, thief, that needed a confrontation with an authority figure because you wanted to walk down the middle of the street? I'm not saying the cop will be completely innocent in this because we don't have all the facts. But all these Brown supporters are only hurting their cause since they jumped out there without any facts.

I've also never understood looting. I can understand it from a catastrophe sense or looting for food. But damaging just to damage, I just don't get it.

I also have to say, one of the articles on CNN really pissed me off last week and it was something along the lines of Black parents having to have tough sit down talks with their sons now and how the world is and how to act. That is inciting racial tensions. It should have been just parents talking to their kids. White, black, or purple, don't be a thief, don't attract bad attention to yourself, don't provoke authority figures, etc.

Another point, if everyone thought they might possibly be shot every time they commit a crime…… This is the primary reason that most of us don't commit crimes. Oh...to grow up in an environment where you believe you'll only be shot if you commit a serious enough crime...... and that strong arming cigars does not qualify! It's called parenting people. Teach your children not to break the law or suffer any and all consequences.

Looking at the grouping of shots, could it be ASSumed that the officer, maybe rightly, panicked. All shots are to one side and guessing were fired off in a very quick succession. Would this indicate him being charged, in fear, and attempting to stop the charger? In looking at the entry wounds, I just don't see how an officer would shoot from the bottom of the arm to the top of the head if MB is on his knees. It has the "look" ( if such a thing) of a shooting sequence starting low and moving high. The head wound entry angle should certainly reveal if he was standing or kneeling.

Also, the officer may not have known about the strong arm robbery, but MB did. Playing devils advocate and contrarian, possible MB acted in a completely different than expected manner as a result.

Either way, all speculation. Hopefully, the truth becomes evident and justice, regardless of which of side, will be reached.

Can you sort you sig out please. If you feel you need to make a point in a sig then brevity is key as is the reader not getting RSI from scrolling through it