.....and the rioting and looting has begun.

Castor Troy

In a similar but hopefully unrelated vein... Posters have popped up in Louisville announcing the "Louisville Purge fro 8PM to 6AM friday night" with an image from the Purge movie posters... We had a problem earlier in the year with mob violence downtown on the weekends, and this is tearing around facebook and twitter...

http://www.louisville.com/content/louisvil...ge-what-s-story

That's enough for me! Leaving Louisville now, won't be back till Saturday afternoon....

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they don't want people to discriminate against them maybe they shouldn't loot, riot and burn down businesses.

That's enough for me! Leaving Louisville now, won't be back till Saturday afternoon....

You should come up to the farm...

You should come up to the farm...

I been meaning to get back with you when I'm in the area. I'll shoot you a PM.

Yeah, I know, but whats it have to do with rioting in St Louis?

I was responding to the post about the no-fly zone, as it made me think of it. However, in hindsight I went a bit overboard in my post.

Many of these people rioting I have heard are actually not from the area itself, but outsiders who have come in. They say that there have been no people harmed by police brutality though, only people (and some officers) harmed by the rioters.

What is mind-bending are the sheer number of people killed daily by drunk driving, texting while driving, and just random car accidents. People get fucked by banks, politicians, and large corporations and they can never unite under one basic cause and throw the assholes up against the wall.

But one race against another? Because (allegedly) the kid tried grabbing this cop's gun and the cop killed him, thus "shooting an unarmed person?" Out of how many police interactions that occur daily in this country, a handful are completely out of control/fucked/dead wrong? Very small amount. How many departments are racially un-proportional to their population? Not every single one - but this needs changed. Okay, fix that. But is it riot worthy?

Almost every news source I see now has "militarization of police" as a major headline. Yes, SWAT teams have been around for awhile. Anyone remember the North Hollywood shootout? And with rioting/crime like this, of course they are heavily armed, tactically prepared, and dressed for the job. Why shouldn't they be? Do you want Barney Fife? Or the cops here in Indianapolis? Half whom are drunk on the job and look like cops from the 1970s?

Here are a couple security camera stills taken from the robbery that led up to this whole indecent.

IMO, it looks like the man that got shot and he does not seem to be very cordial to the store owner in the below stills.

2014_08_15T152807Z_1460881089_GM1EA8F1T4N01_RTRMADP_3_USA_MISSOURI_SHOOTING_OFFICER.JPG

2014_08_15T152820Z_2060397781_GM1EA8F1T3A01_RTRMADP_3_USA_MISSOURI_SHOOTING_OFFICER.JPG

Can anyone clarify what the fcuk actually happened? If this guy grabbed the cop's gun and tried to wrestle - that's it. Game over. What's the argument here?

:iamwithstupid:

Can anyone clarify what the fcuk actually happened? If this guy grabbed the cop's gun and tried to wrestle - that's it. Game over. What's the argument here?

I think the one argument many are trying to make is that the kid did not try and grab the officer's gun, but was running away when he was shot. Supposedly there was some kid tweeting about the entire thing as it was going down and he claimed the kid was running away from the police when he was shot. Of course you have other people trying to say that the cop shot him a couple of times as he ran away, and after he fell, stood over him and executed him with 4 or 5 more shots. No doubt ballistics will be able to give a range of the shooting, angles, and what not to sort out who is telling more of the truth. I doubt the cop stood over him and executed him, that seems way too far fetched IMHO. However, if he did shoot the kid as he was running away, then that's complete bullshit on the cops part and he should be charged. But if it happened like you said, that he was wrestling for his gun, then absolutely Game Over. But at this point with all of the chaos that has ensued, very few of the folks most upset will believe any version of the "truth" other than their own...

It's not that cut and dry... There was another kid tweeting, live during the whole event... And he clearly tweets (and this would be admissible as an excited utterance) that Brown was running away from the officer when he was shot.... You really are not supposed to shoot people in the back as they are running away... Even if they robbed a liquore store and punched a cop or tried to grab his gun even...

https://twitter.com/7im/timelines/499639344613695488

Now it is shown on tape that earlier in the day he robbed a convenience store owner and physically assaulted him. IMO he was apiece of shit that got what he deserved. If he would have obeyed the officer and got out of the middle of the fcukin road without an altercation, he'd still be around to rob some more.

I don't get why any cop would shoot someone running away. That shouldn't be that hard to do (not shooting the person I mean) and doing it it will sink you as an officer most likely, possibly garnering you prison time.

Now it is shown on tape that earlier in the day he robbed a convenience store owner and physically assaulted him. IMO he was apiece of shit that got what he deserved. If he would have obeyed the officer and got out of the middle of the fcukin road without an altercation, he'd still be around to rob some more.

Maybe, but from what is being reported, the cop didn't know that, and even if he did, it still doesn't justify shooting him. Also do we know for sure he robbed the store, as they say he was a suspect in the robbery?

He likely should not have shot the kid, I think we all get that. These pieces of human filth that are using the event as a reason to rob and pillage and engage in arson and loot a whole town is appalling. fcuking low life scumbags. I also, in the same breath, am not fond of the police state that seems to be erupting from the whole incidence as well. It is a bad scene all around.

He likely should not have shot the kid, I think we all get that. These pieces of human filth that are using the event as a reason to rob and pillage and engage in arson and loot a whole town is appalling. fcuking low life scumbags. I also, in the same breath, am not fond of the police state that seems to be erupting from the whole incidence as well. It is a bad scene all around.

Sad and true... Seems like one may be fueling the other. The losers? Those business owners in that AO that are paying the price and more will jet.

I agree the rioting should not be done. From what I am hearing there have been simmering tensions for quite a while that may be the major contributing reason for this behavior. As always the big picture is always more involved and complicated, which is why media reporting is falling short. The back story needs to be told to give a clearer picture of what is happening.

The chief of police said the cop who killed the kid did not know he had robbed a store 4 minutes earlier.

The kid was on his knees and had his hands up according to every single eyewitness including the person tweeting as it happened, the cop shot him multiple times, execution style.

He should have been arrested and face jail time for stealing cigars & assault, that's what he deserved, not an execution. This is not Saudi Arabia, you're a piece of shit for thinking someone deserves death for stealing $30 box of cigars.

I love how looters are the lowest scum on earth, but the maniac warrior cops just "shouldn't have done that". Shooting an unarmed 18-yr old is somehow less "piece of shit" worthy than smashing some windows and stealing some shit? Oooookay.

I do not care if the cop ran over twenty people with his car in road rage...No excuse to trash the town you reside in or the business owners in that town (this does not solve anything). I am sorry but that fcuking pisses me off. If you are going to protest then protest the right way. Those that have facebook would appreciate this link...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=496926...e=2&theater

I love how looters are the lowest scum on earth, but the maniac warrior cops just "shouldn't have done that". Shooting an unarmed 18-yr old is somehow less "piece of shit" worthy than smashing some windows and stealing some shit? Oooookay.

I think that the difference here is, and I could be wrong, no one has the whole picture on the shooting of the kid. I heard something yesterday that there is video that has not been released the impact the case quite a bit. I have to say that, in this day and age, I cannot believe that a cop would exit his squad car and execution style murder a kid in the middle of a street. That makes zero sense. I am not saying he didn't, becuase I don't know, but it makes zero sense. I think that there has to be a ton more to this story. The looters on the other hand, we know exactly what they have done, what they are doing and how they are both perpetuating and exacerbating and capitalizing on a very unfortunate and sad situation.

If the cop shot the kid, execution style, with no weapon, in the middle of the street, of course he is a piece of shit scum of the earth. He is also innocent until someone proves he is guilty. I see that a guy was "live tweeting" the ordeal, but why would he do that when his phone would easily take a video. What about all of the other "eye witness" accounts that don't have a video??? fcuk, that is the fcuking mantra of people today, they don't lend a hand or do anything they just shoot video to throw on World Star Hip Hop. Something stinks with this whole thing, I hope that it isn't what the news is reporting, that a police officer decided that a kid didn't deserve to live anymore and took it upon himself to terminate his life.