.....and the rioting and looting has begun.

Castor Troy

You might be thinking of here in Upstate, NY where a man was released from prison a few years back. He had been given I think life for murdering his grandmother with a hammer, or something like that. Anyway, he got a friend of his to buy him some guns, then he set a fire, and shot at the responding firefighters, killing some of them. He left a note saying about how he was a killer and thus that is ho he was going to go out, murdering.

The incident I'm talking about happened about 20 miles from me in NJ.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wouldn't believe some of the things that pass as "okay" here...

So then you're saying that maybe some high-speed test driving on public roads is a possibility?

So then you're saying that maybe some high-speed test driving on public roads is a possibility?

Ha my commute used to be fantastic. I basically drove how I wanted to through city traffic. It wasn't good, but you could pretty much do anything. This is all on surface streets mind you. On the highway, Metro PD still sometimes runs radar. Which, considering their crime problem, is just laughable.

Ha my commute used to be fantastic. I basically drove how I wanted to through city traffic. It wasn't good, but you could pretty much do anything. This is all on surface streets mind you. On the highway, Metro PD still sometimes runs radar. Which, considering their crime problem, is just laughable.

Everytime ive been to indy, your asshole unmarked cop cars are pulling over everyone on the loop highway....NOthing like getting pulled over by a blue mustang or purple camaro

Everytime ive been to indy, your asshole unmarked cop cars are pulling over everyone on the loop highway....NOthing like getting pulled over by a blue mustang or purple camaro

The I-65 stretch through Louisville is the same..... Blue or Black 5.0s unmarked have someone stopped every week when i'm there....

So, you can file this under "w" for what the fcuk?

The FAA has declared a no fly zone over ferguson Missouri effective immediately....

All I can think is Obama is cutting his vacation short? Otherwise, this is fcuking weird...

image.jpg

So, you can file this under "w" for what the fcuk?

The FAA has declared a no fly zone over ferguson Missouri effective immediately....

All I can think is Obama is cutting his vacation short? Otherwise, this is fcuking weird...

I hope Malaysian Air got that NOTAM.

I hope Malaysian Air got that NOTAM.

Literally laughed out loud...

Literally laughed out loud...

:icon_mrgreen:

The NOTAM for the no-fly 10 mile zone around the Vineyard is until the 17th. He can fly in and out as he pleases, so there actually is a chance he flies out there. I don't think he will, though.

There was a guy in the late 1980s who decided to fly his small plane from I think Finland into the Soviet Union. Due to some colossal mistakes on the part of Soviet Air Defense, he was able to fly right into Moscow and land right at the Kremlin. This was hugely embarrassing for the Soviets, and caused the biggest purge in the Soviet military since the Stalin days. Gorbachev was able to get rid of a lot of enemies who were hampering his efforts at reform. The reforms however contributed to the Soviet Union breaking up, so had the purge not happened, the reforms might not have made it through.

One thing I thus wonder is how much of an influence this plane guy ultimately had on the end of the Cold War. All the scholarship done on how the Cold War ended, and yet one major influence ultimately might have been because some idiot decided to fly his plane into Moscow.

There was a guy in the late 1980s who decided to fly his small plane from I think Finland into the Soviet Union. Due to some colossal mistakes on the part of Soviet Air Defense, he was able to fly right into Moscow and land right at the Kremlin. This was hugely embarrassing for the Soviets, and caused the biggest purge in the Soviet military since the Stalin days. Gorbachev was able to get rid of a lot of enemies who were hampering his efforts at reform. The reforms however contributed to the Soviet Union breaking up, so had the purge not happened, the reforms might not have made it through.

One thing I thus wonder is how much of an influence this plane guy ultimately had on the end of the Cold War. All the scholarship done on how the Cold War ended, and yet one major influence ultimately might have been because some idiot decided to fly his plane into Moscow.

The fcuk are you talking about?

The I-65 stretch through Louisville is the same..... Blue or Black 5.0s unmarked have someone stopped every week when i'm there....

That is an infamous speed trap.

In a similar but hopefully unrelated vein... Posters have popped up in Louisville announcing the "Louisville Purge fro 8PM to 6AM friday night" with an image from the Purge movie posters... We had a problem earlier in the year with mob violence downtown on the weekends, and this is tearing around facebook and twitter...

http://www.louisville.com/content/louisvil...ge-what-s-story

Can anyone clarify what the fcuk actually happened? If this guy grabbed the cop's gun and tried to wrestle - that's it. Game over. What's the argument here?

Can anyone clarify what the fcuk actually happened? If this guy grabbed the cop's gun and tried to wrestle - that's it. Game over. What's the argument here?

Well, from what I gather the cop was a white man and the guy who got shot was a black man.