Who's bathouse is this??

FikseSTS

That house is 4 miles from where I work.

I haven't driven by there in a while, but I thought it was still empty.

It is kind of a strange location. None of the other houses are nearly as massive in that neighborhood. Mostly $300k-$400k range. It is on the corner of a busy intersection. You would think it should have been a commercial area. About 7 miles directly south of ASU. It is a nice area, but not like north Scottsdale.

I love the exterior and the grounds, the garage, gym, elevator and bathroom at the end. BUT the rest of the house is very contemporary and clashes with the batman theme. If the decorating was more modern throughout the house, it might work. Way out of my league either way.

I noticed that as well, there are quote a few $1M+ homes around it, but not $6-7M, looks like they kept buying up the neighbors property and expanding...

That house is 4 miles from where I work.

I haven't driven by there in a while, but I thought it was still empty.

It is kind of a strange location. None of the other houses are nearly as massive in that neighborhood. Mostly $300k-$400k range. It is on the corner of a busy intersection. You would think it should have been a commercial area. About 7 miles directly south of ASU. It is a nice area, but not like north Scottsdale.

This house was on MTV's Cribs one time...I remember the episode. Maybe it was "Teen Cribs".. Anyway at first the photos made it look amazing but then when I realized it was in a suburban area and the property wasn't that large it became really undesirable to me...just really out of place.

Something seems odd about it. It gives off that tacky faux Vanilla Ice flip house vibe. Where's the master bedroom? Master bath? Who's gonna pay to undo all that Batman crap?

Did nothing for me. For 7mm I want something over looking the ocean in Cali, or in the mountains. The house looked very cheaply built as well, or was that just me? I like the expanse of the property though, would be fun to have the kids run around on.

Did nothing for me. For 7mm I want something over looking the ocean in Cali, or in the mountains. The house looked very cheaply built as well, or was that just me? I like the expanse of the property though, would be fun to have the kids run around on.

I thought the same thing, just looks like your average track home scaled up.