Robin Williams Dead At 63

WheelsRCool

10 wrongs doesn't make a right :icon_mrgreen:

I am only think of the pain of those directly affected by the tragedy, moms, dads, children, brothers and sisters, no politics no other BS, I am thinking how horrible it would be for them to read or listen to jokes made about their loved ones, for me it would be unbearable, but that's just me and that's how I feel, there are many other things I would rather joke about before I would touch such a sensitive subject.

Anyway you keep on carrying on I know it's one of your favorite pastimes and I will keep on cringing every time I see a new thread with a "funny" title :icon_mrgreen:

I was at the 9/11 memorial 2 days ago. I looked for the name of my in laws friends' son who perished on one of the planes that hit one of the towers. I was able to find it in the database but the program that helps you find where on the memorial then name is is not yet complete.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love comedy I watch it daily, of course I find the funny side of things when the joke is told but to me there is something sacred about a lost life, IMO it takes a "twisted/weird" personality to find humor in the ultimate pain and sufferance of others, innocent people lost their lives to the hands of monsters, fathers can not go home and see their children, lives destroyed by extension, I do not find that amusing at all, I sympathize with the fact that laughter helps with the healing process but it should be laughter induced by a different subject not laughter at the expense of my loved ones, that will never be cool with me!

:iamwithstupid:

was there any proof that he was drinking or on coke when this happen?

Yeah I saw about the Parkinson's too. Between that and depression...a lot to deal with.

Family Guy has an episode with a 9/11 joke and it is hilarious on the show. Would I do the joke to random people I don't know? Nope.

So when has it become cool to photoshop his face onto the body of a person that has hung the self and then send it to the daughter of the decease? Sure I can rummage around and come with some dark joke but that is the shitty lowest of the low.

cappy....WHO did that???!!!!...that is seriously f'd up!!

QUOTE (RomanDad @ Aug 13 2014, 11:18 AM) post_snapback.gif"Sorry I'm late.... I would have been here sooner, but my flight had a layover at the Empire State Building."

Godfried's problem is, he tells backstage jokes, on stage (or on twitter). Those same comedians, who were screaming "too soon" when he said it on stage would have been laughing their asses off had he said it at the bar...

Not going to lie...I LOLd at that. Appropriate...NO. Funny...YES!

I personally cannot find anything funny about 9/11. Maybe it's the fact that I was at work about two miles away when it happened......maybe it's the fact that I HEARD the impact.......maybe it's the fact that friends of friends DIED.....maybe it's the fact that I'm not satisfied with the explanations of what happened.I guess I'm just weird that way.