Don't forget to order your iPhone midnight PST!

el_chorizo

Glad I didnt wait for the new iPhone before I got my current one(LG G3).

And the store is down... I'm staying away.. it looked like a $400 flip..but too many unknowns, shipping to who knows who in particular worries me.

I'm in no hurry. I'm going to wait to get my hands on the demo's to see if I want the 6 or 6 plus. They're giving good trade in's on the old phones too at different places.

as far as I am aware Rawr you can no longer unlock phones in the US. I could be wrong, but I called a few shops I used to unlock at and they told me it is now illegal. So you either buy it unlocked for full price or buy it and unlock it in europe.

• 2 weeks later...
as far as I am aware Rawr you can no longer unlock phones in the US. I could be wrong, but I called a few shops I used to unlock at and they told me it is now illegal. So you either buy it unlocked for full price or buy it and unlock it in europe.

It is now legal again to sim unlock your device.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2014/08/01/...ng-publics-call

Iphone 6 worth buying?

I love mine. I had an iPhone 5 before. It is a nice upgrade from that. If you have a 5S, not sure it would be a huge upgrade.

I love the size, not too big and not too small. The 6+ is too big for me, I can't imagine carrying that thing around.

Iphone 6 worth buying?

Few issue at first but now it's pretty good. Super fast compared to the 5 and the size seems just right now.

I love the size, not too big and not too small. The 6+ is too big for me, I can't imagine carrying that thing around.

I always laugh at this. I have a 5.5" phone, its not hard to carry around. Fits in my pocket just fine.

I always laugh at this. I have a 5.5" phone, its not hard to carry around. Fits in my pocket just fine.

5.5'' phone is not hard to carry around if you choose it wisely :icon_mrgreen:

post-11539-1412007860_thumb.jpg

5.5'' phone is not hard to carry around if you choose it wisely :icon_mrgreen:

I own the phone on the right! Its awesome!

I had a bit of a play with the iPhone 6 the other day, I couldn't see anything different from the 5S other than the size which I didn't like, eventually I will get one but for now I am happy with the one I've got.

I don't think the 6 is much better than my 5S.. I got the 128GB though, which is nice, but still the 6inches inside me feels rather = meh.. I can handle bigger.

:lol2: