Lamborghini Asterion

HannibalACP82

You have to start with a new platform with these electric cars as the weight gain associated with the electric motors has to be offset with the use of exotic material in the chassis and body. Extensive use of carbon fiber, aluminum and magnesium will do the trick and at the same time increase the cost of the cars.

I cannot see the avendator being retrofitted to electric motors, the cost would be prohibitive.

I agree with you there, though I do think there is room for an Aventador-based concept with electric motors added in.

I any case glad to see Lamborghini making fun ideas come to life.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is it a 2+2?

no

I don't understand why they would do this car instead of the 4 door sedan (cant remember name). I remember seeing it while in Italy and loved the idea.

Estoque

post-11539-1412236369_thumb.jpg

post-11539-1412236392_thumb.jpg

Lotus front ,gtr side profile but somehow I like it. Lambos answer to the s class coupe. I wonder how much it will cost if they decide to put in in production

My opinion, that is a very cool car. Love the shape, love the details, love the idea - and there's no other car that looks like it, or has a similar ethos. Just a shame they'll never make it.

as a front engine 2+2 i would have liked it

as a 2 seater rear engine car...well, i do not think it makes a lot of sense...the aventador looks better imo

clear badge is nice!

I'm still processing it but initial reaction is that I like it.

For those that are complaining, just realize that this is the first non double wedged Lambo has come out with in a long time. They've been making a knife non stop since they dropped the Jalpa while Porsche continues refining a 1963 design as their mainstay. Not hard to consistently look good when you take the easy way out.

You want change, something different......it's gonna be tough. :icon_thumleft:

He won't, and BTW you are looking to pay the wrong party :icon_mrgreen:

I don't get why anyone who only has crap to say about Lambos hangs around a Lambo forum just to annoy everyone, poisons every thread with nonsensical dribble.

I've never even visited car forums of cars I am not interested in, GTR, McLaren, Porsche, Jag, etc I've visited forums which talk about cars I am interested in, need info on etc.

Ever come to think of it as there are many marques that I'm interested in? Not to mention other members?

I'm here mostly to keep up to date with UGR and members with those cars, some of the most impressive vehicles on this earth.

The drivetrain of this car is a great step forward. I'm just not a big fan of the styling. And I'm not the only one in here who thinks that way. I much prefer the way the Miura concept looked.

Ever come to think of it as there are many marques that I'm interested in? Not to mention other members?

I'm here mostly to keep up to date with UGR and members with those cars, some of the most impressive vehicles on this earth.

The drivetrain of this car is a great step forward. I'm just not a big fan of the styling. And I'm not the only one in here who thinks that way. I much prefer the way the Miura concept looked.

What a coincidence, that's exactly the same answer Asscelerator gave when confronted with the same question. :rolleyes:

As much as I like the Blue Elektra shade, I couldn't resist having some fun:

Verde Mantis

asterion_shades_1.jpg

Nero Noctis

asterion_shades_2.jpg

Rosso

asterion_shades_3.jpg

Bianco

asterion_shades_4.jpg

Arancio

asterion_shades_15.jpg

Lowered and fitted with ADV.1 wheels:

10_2014_s1280.jpg

More shades : Lamborghini LPI910-4 Asterion, the shades

As usual, if you want to see a special shade let me know ... the template is ready so changing the color is relatively easy now.

What a coincidence, that's exactly the same answer Asscelerator gave when confronted with the same question. :rolleyes:

I've been on many forums for a long long time. Go check around if you want. Only came here because there were posts here that couldn't be found on gtrlife and 6speedonline

My opinion, that is a very cool car. Love the shape, love the details, love the idea - and there's no other car that looks like it, or has a similar ethos. Just a shame they'll never make it.

I concur! Except your last sentence which makes me sad, who knows, maybe they will...