Thanks to all my fellow Veterans

DosDiablosAzules

A huge thanks to all the Vets past, present, and future. We appreciate your sacrafices in defending our country.

Kevin, the D's are looking great. I'm in the beginning stages of trying to add another Monterey Blue Lambo to the Valley. If I do, we'll have to get a photo shoot with them all. See you around the campus.

Can't say it enough to our vets. Thanks. Saw several in the office today. Amazing stories of valor. Hats off to all who served and heart felt thanks to the families who survive those that made the ultimate sacrifice.

happy Veterans Day

Did not get chance to post this the other day but from twitter

@GSElevator: #1: I’d watch a TV show where teens describe their most popular Instagrams to WW2 veterans.

Many thanks to all our Vets. Many may not agree on the reasons of our Gov. Although without you, none of us would have the freedom we, our neighbors, & children enjoy & should cherish

Again, and I cannot say this enough. Thank you for putting your life on the line for US

Im not sure how much I will write about this right now but I was thinking of our vets this week. When I think back to severly breaking my leg last week and was lying there in a staight of shock wondering what happened and if I might drown with nobody around it got me thinking about how terrifying it must be to be injured in a combat zone. One minute I was fine the next I was on my back lookig at a messed up leg. Then the long wait for an ambulance and a longer wait to be stabalized and then moved. Sprinkle some weird feelings about doing this all in a foreign country and I cant even imagine having it happen in war with someone actively trying to finish me off and close out the job.

As I lay here in my hospital bed my heart breaks for the guys and gals who go through a much worse version of what has so far been the closest I have come to a personal hell here on earth.

Again I am not saying that what I experienced is anything remotely close to our wounded vets but quite the opposite. Because of what I experienced and how mind blowingly terrifying it was I cant imagine the hell many have lived through and many have been swallowed by.

Hats off to our vets!