Everyone's favorite Lotus owner on Jay Leno's Garage

BLK85

LOL, wainting for Member no: 5 to land his heavy diss on 3, 2, 1. :D

But what I did not know was that Allan's endless virtual cock pump competitor was actually an older walrus in pyjama.

With a fear of being banned I must admit I kind of like this car, it does transmit that vision of what owner wants from to reality pretty good, while avoiding most of the huge and endless pit falls of shed built kits... but driveability seems to be quite shitty, peaky power and scratches...

The way that guy drives around Malibu, it won't long before he'll need a new set of mods...if he survives the crash.

If it actually does produce 650 hp at the wheels considering it's a 1.8 litre, the turbo lag must be awful or he never gets out of 2nd gear to keep it on boost.

Was going to say, doesnt he have some sort of compound setup to deal with lag?

Also, dont know if Jay was getting off the throttle immediately after giving it the beans or if the car was cutting out under boost, but it didnt seem too happy.

I applaud him for all the customization, but fcuk everything about what he does with that car. Tear-assing through the canyons with my head as the rollbar? Thanks, pass.

The way that guy drives around Malibu, it won't long before he'll need a new set of mods...if he survives the crash.

If it actually does produce 650 hp at the wheels considering it's a 1.8 litre, the turbo lag must be awful or he never gets out of 2nd gear to keep it on boost.

Sure as fcuk doesn't look like it has 680hp. From the videos a 300hp arial atom would rip it to pieces.

Sure as fcuk doesn't look like it has 680hp. From the videos a 300hp arial atom would rip it to pieces.

Yeeeep! just drove my friends 500hp turbo E36 and this car wouldn't have known which way it went...

Looks more like max 300hp peak and no torque what so ever.

I dont think the weight is even close either. And with 500lbs of meat on seats work as a tranquilizer to the going part.

Moustaches went out in the 80s!

They did not!!! They feel really great on your balls when he's sucking you off....

They did not!!! They feel really great on your balls when he's sucking you off....

How do you know?

Good point! Maybe Allan will grow one for you :thefinger:

Just watched the entire thing without my kids screaming in the background. Did Leno really say "and unlike a big car like a Lambo this is easy to keep from crossing the double yellow." He was trolling us right? Hahaha.

Cannot help but think of the pink panther theme tune when I see that lotus.

Moustaches went out in the 80s!

Now... my balls are below the shaft... I believe that is a conventional setup...

and I am quite certain that moustaches go above the lip, sounds like something else is going on...

I saw this earlier and immediately thought of Allan. I really like Jay's Garage and the episodes are almost always entertaining and informative. Having said that, shouldn't Jay do some basic fact checking for these homemade projects, especially with regard to innovative fuel systems and power numbers? He's giving these people a huge audience when they come on his channel and maybe he should ask for some proof before promoting their products.

Cannot help but think of the pink panther theme tune when I see that lotus.

Now... my balls are below the shaft... I believe that is a conventional setup...

and I am quite certain that moustaches go above the lip, sounds like something else is going on...

69!!!! ;)