UGR Stage 3 vs. Bugatti

DirtyD916

That video shows pretty much exactly what I expected to happen. Bug jumps hard, and then the TTG does what you expect the 800 lb lighter car with 400 more hp would do.

I've seen base model Veyron's trap everywhere from 139-145mph. I believe the SS is something in the 150-152mph range.

Would love to see what an Agera R would trap. My guess would be in the 155mph range.

I've seen base model Veyron's trap everywhere from 139-145mph. I believe the SS is something in the 150-152mph range.

Would love to see what an Agera R would trap. My guess would be in the 155mph range.

I thought the base trapped 138 and the SS 142? Agera R would probably run 10.1-10.4 @148-152ish, depending on driver/track etc.

Actually even the Veyron SS Coupé did "only" 10.1 at 147.9mph and a 9.9 at 146mph from another test. The first was on a runway done by autocar so my guess is on a drag strip under ideal conditions maybe 9.9 at 149-150mph max. That thing is just too heavy to get in the 150s stock

I doubt any Bugatti would get to 150mph in the 1/4 mile. I know their times pretty well and a stage 3 UGR on pump gas can do 150mph in the 1/4. None of the bugattis will beat that.

I doubt any Bugatti would get to 150mph in the 1/4 mile. I know their times pretty well and a stage 3 UGR on pump gas can do 150mph in the 1/4. None of the bugattis will beat that.

:icon_super:

You guys are correct. Just checked some old Bugatti road tests and videos and that times are in the 139-141mph range with the SS in the mid to high 140s.