Farewell Lambo-Power!

After over 5 years with Fabspeed and much deliberation,I came to the conclusion that it is my time to move on and see what else is out there for me, today being my last day. I know it's a little unorthodox for a vendor to say "goodbye", however this is my favorite forum and I have made a lot of friends here, some who I consider very close and I suspect I will talk to forever.

I wanted to thank you all for having me.. I learned a remarkable amount about everything from Lambos of course, to architecture, investing (thanks swill :icon_mrgreen: ), Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab), the list goes on.

If for some reason anyone needs to get ahold of me, Fadi (kisco) can get us in touch. Fabspeed will have someone take over on here that I am sure will take good care of everyone.

Have a great New Year's Eve and a healthy and prosperous 2015!

- Dave Rossi

Good luck man! This seems to be contagious. I was in your draft on the way out the door, so to speak.

Congrats on the decision to try something new! I wish you nothing but the best. I hope you still come around here just with a different screen name now!

Best of luck with everything, Dave. It was a pleasure doing business with you in the past and who knows, maybe we will work together again in the near future. :icon_super: :icon_mrgreen:

Stay in touch.

Good luck Dave! It's been great working with you on my car mods! Looking forward to when our paths cross again.

I got fifty bucks says he'll be back by Valentine's Day...

Seriously. Best of luck, and thanks...

good luck! change screen name and stick around.

:iamwithstupid:

Good luck in the future!

Hello,

With Dave no longer with us, it left us with a big hole in our team. He was a valued co-worker and friend here at Fabspeed. Dave has asked me to take his place and look over the Lambo Power forum in his place. With that being said, my name is Mike and I hope I can be of as value to this forum as Dave was.

- Mike Ham