My App is now live..kicking off 2015 with a bang!

Griza

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Worth checking, so I joined - RM-S8. Question, does it support animated gifs?

I would have to believe it does. I sent a message to my techs and will respond when I get the answer. If you would like to just try to post one that would be great. Thank you for joining brabble!

It does not support animated GIF's at this time but will be added to the next update.

It does not support animated GIF's at this time but will be added to the next update.

Thank you for the reply.

I'm not feeling sufficiently followed.... The bannings will begin shortly...

I'm not feeling sufficiently followed.... The bannings will begin shortly...

We were once friends on Facebook until you banned me from your Facebook page. :shock: :crybaby2: :lol2: :lol2:

We were once friends on Facebook until you banned me from your Facebook page. :shock: :crybaby2: :lol2: :lol2:

Yeah... I decided to separate Facebook and Lpower because of an "incident" a few years ago... Had nothing to do with you...

Yeah... I decided to separate Facebook and Lpower because of an "incident" a few years ago... Had nothing to do with you...

whew....

Just Joined @RyanB

Also followed RD so I don't get banned!

Thank you for the support brother..i followed you back. Great first pic you posted!

Giving it a try as well @irwin88b; followed you all

I uploaded a picture and the preview is cropped (1x1), unless you click on it, which most people will not do. Would you consider either letting the user crop the picture (1x1), show the full picture, or let the user crop the preview? A preview of the picture before posting would be great as well. Ok, I'm going to stop now! LOL

It would also be nice to get a folder view of pictures when uploading, instead of a dump off all pictures on your phone.

I like the idea of this app, so best of luck to you!

Happy New Year LP...my social media app called brabble is now live. I was hoping the community could download and help support it. Our slogan is Instagram on STEROIDS....you can post with a picture, text, 45 sec video or 5 min audio....you can also REPLY with picture, text, 45 sec video or 5 min audio..we call this brabbleback that is patented..we also have a revenue model being implemented in the next 6mos that is also patented. You can Social share via FB and Twitter as well. Type in brabble in the app store or itunes. There is a game called brabble e which is not this, Ours had a red logo. I greatly appreciate any and all support!

cant find it in the app store?

Look out Grizz, Tom is stalking this thread, he may be trying to find new ideas for a MySpace come back. :icon_mrgreen:

post-8025-1420558762_thumb.jpg

haha.. no idea what that means.

I joined as Lambochad

there is no # hashtag symbol on the main typing screen. i would imagine since the hashtag is the international symbol to look shit up now days that is kind of important?

Look out Grizz, Tom is stalking this thread, he may be trying to find new ideas for a MySpace come back. :icon_mrgreen:

post-8025-1420558762_thumb.jpg

Tom has a looong way to go...Thanks for joining guys, I love the support.

haha.. no idea what that means.

I joined as Lambochad

there is no # hashtag symbol on the main typing screen. i would imagine since the hashtag is the international symbol to look shit up now days that is kind of important?

Wait till our star tag is implemented..changing the game :eusa_dance:

Joined under this screen name

Friended you earlier..thank you Kev!

I just added everyone in this thread! (same username) :eusa_dance:

One suggestion for a feature: The Dislike button!

:iamwithstupid:

I just added everyone in this thread! (same username) :eusa_dance:

One suggestion for a feature: The Dislike button!

Thank you Emanon! I will mention a dislike button at the next meeting. Just so everyone knows, an LP group can be made where you only post to each other to keep your posts private or just amongst yourselves. There are many posting options to take advantage of. It means more than you could imagine that you all are being so supportive. I almost achieved Lambo ownership about a decade ago when I first joined this forum and hopefully this will help me finally get there. All of the support I have received is amazing. Each and every one of you that joins is bringing me one step closer to my goals and for that I am eternally grateful.

Not a fan of social media but I wish you nothing but the best.

What, you mean like LP? :lol2: