Wannago Fast Ocala 1/2 event updates

Lambofan35

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Kevin is just making some warm up passes in case some one goes fast at the end.

Text him and tell him to turn it up we're all waiting to see what it has in it

Well that sucks :/ worthy of a first post? xD

Why the hell would you take off all of the aero parts...parts tested by engineers that designed the car...and then push it faster than those same engineers ever imagined it would go? That's just hustlin backwards...

Why the hell would you take off all of the aero parts...parts tested by engineers that designed the car...and then push it faster than those same engineers ever imagined it would go? That's just hustlin backwards...

How do you know it was the aero that caused this? sounded like he was spinning the tires and lost it.

How do you know it was the aero that caused this? sounded like he was spinning the tires and lost it.

Not having the rear bodywork on the car could have easily created a situation of low pressure and lift on the back end, thus causing it to upset the car and spin.

Not having the rear bodywork on the car could have easily created a situation of low pressure and lift on the back end, thus causing it to upset the car and spin.

I've been in a G will no rear bumper like that at big speed. We didn't lose control.

I've been in a G will no rear bumper like that at big speed. We didn't lose control.

They didn't have diamonds in the back

As an aero engineer, I'll put in my two cents. It wasn't aero lift that caused this spin. The car was on full boost, shifted and the weight transfer slightly changed, and went full power again and spun the tires. This car did this twice already. The last time it did it, i don't think it even got to 4th. This is an engine management issue

Event over. Bobs car won both days.

Congrats to Bob and UGR.

Awesome!!!!

Big congrats to Bob and Underground Racing!!!!!

As an aero engineer, I'll put in my two cents. It wasn't aero lift that caused this spin. The car was on full boost, shifted and the weight transfer slightly changed, and went full power again and spun the tires. This car did this twice already. The last time it did it, i don't think it even got to 4th. This is an engine management issue

I agree with not an aero issue but the driver needed to lift quicker than he did regroup and save it for another run.At the point the car got away from him the run was junk anyway.