MANSORY refines the Lamborghini Huracan to the highest level.

LSHG

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a lot of carbon (wrap).

From the press release they state Mansory makes their own carbon fiber for the car with an in-house autoclave ... I hope to see this one next week in Frankfurt, and if the Mansory Carbonado is any reference ... this isn't a wrap, these are actual carbon fiber parts replacing the original ones ... roof was 'laminated' on the Carbonado I've been told.

I would guess that this isn't a warp either. Taste aside on their designs but Mansory does have one of the finest carbon fibre workmanship around. All the weave are perfectly lined up and the finish is top-notched.

I would guess that this isn't a warp either. Taste aside on their designs but Mansory does have one of the finest carbon fibre workmanship around. All the weave are perfectly lined up and the finish is top-notched.

LOL, I was joking. It just looks (cheap, fake, gaudy, etc, etc) like a wrap.

^ I can't believe I am sort of defending for Mansory. But have you seen their CF in the real? They are anything but fake and cheap. Some of their colour schemes made them gaudy looking but workmanship-wise they are a whole lot better than most of the aftermarket CF crap. I think this car would actually look better in the real. Let's see what LamboCARS has to say at Frankfurt.

I believe JOTA uses Mansory to produce his carbon fiber bits on the SCG003.

Regarding this car, if you get rid of the "dent" in the door it would look much lot better.

Not going to lie. I like it and it is the best use of the SV wing to date. I really like the door and how the car looks like a Sesto. Say what you want about Mansory but they are the BEST at working with CF in the world.

• 3 weeks later...

Why they dont just do the original parts but in HQ carbon. It would be lottery win for them.

Now only 2-3 blind people can buy their stuff.