DrFuzzy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It looks like a giraffe to me :eusa_think:

Blue giraffes are so rare; almost as rare as proper color vision or screen calibration.

This f*kin dress shit has made me on verge of banning myself from facebook and stabbing idiots who post it on their face.

3ZyPXfbl.png

When you scroll back up, the dress now looks light blue and gold, as opposed to a shade of white and gold. The dress probably IS white and gold or light blue and gold in the way the camera took the picture and thus people just can't see it's true colors.

Now I see blue and black :shock:

I am on my way to ER, got to check myself out!

:lol2: me too. I was just like you are first. Then saw other pictures and thought it was blue and black. And now this one I see blue and black. WTF is going on? I should maybe go to my eye doctor.

To further add to the freakiness.

I asked my wife and my two daughters what color the dress is, we are all looking at the same photo on the iPad exactly at the same time, my wife says white/gold, one of my daughters says the same white and gold, I see it black/blue so does my other daughter, the strangest thing is the daughter that sees the same color as my wife does has a lot of my wife's traits and personality the one who sees it the same way I do has my traits :shock:

Since the camp was split 50/50 we argued for a while then we all turned to my son, he's only 19 months old :lol2:

So, I asked a 9 year old what color the dress was, and "she" said blue/green, when I clearly saw white and gold.

I scrolled down to the black+blue dress, then showed her the dress again, and the she saw the dress as black+blue

Weird! The effect worked on me, but very briefly.

Well, I'm just glad this doesn't happen in real life, and we can all agree on the same colors :D.

Damn internet!

Well, I'm just glad this doesn't happen in real life, and we can all agree on the same colors :D.

Damn internet!

Who said it doesn't?

I'd like to take a split second diversion and point out that this entire debate over two colors on a dress may have *some* correlation on why some of us can hear the benefits analog audio and others cannot. If people cannot see the same damn colors, then there's a good chance there will be a variance in aural perception.

Ok, back to the silly dress, carry on. :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

My wife told me about this shit, and I told her who gives a flying fcuk.... Then i come on LP and this thread pops up..... :moon3: :moon3: :moon3: :moon3: :loll: :loll: :loll: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :jack: :jack: :jack:

Who said it doesn't?

Well, not saying conditions do not exist which people's photo receptors are more sensitive to one spectrum as compared to another. Or brain conditions which alter the perception of colors.

We all see the same wavelengths, and can be, individually, more sensitive to different wavelengths of light. However, we can (mostly) all agree that when I see a red apple, the apple is what we call red, although a small portion of the population will see a different shade of red from the one I see.

However, we all see in the same wavelength, and we can generally agree that a verde ithica lambo is indeed verde ithica, not white and gold...or blue and black...shit :D

Holy crap, I just made a serious post about this. Its getting out of hand, lol. Signing off...its my birthday, time for some beer and oysters! :icon_pidu: :thefinger:

It looks like a giraffe to me :eusa_think:

one cow asked the other "are you worried about mad cow disease? first cow replies no, I'm a duck"

She - Does this white and gold dress make my bum look big?

Me - Of course not darling. Don't be silly. It's nothing to do with the dress. It's all those cakes and chocolate that you stuff down your face.

Holy crap, I just made a serious post about this. Its getting out of hand, lol. Signing off...its my birthday, time for some beer and oysters! :icon_pidu: :thefinger:

Blue oysters? :lol2:

Need guidance.

How can I ban myself from seeing this thread?

Please, pretty please?

Decapitation is the easiest method....

When you scroll back up, the dress now looks light blue and gold, as opposed to a shade of white and gold. The dress probably IS white and gold or light blue and gold in the way the camera took the picture and thus people just can't see it's true colors.

The dress IS blue and black... I saw white and gold until I went to that link and came back...