Some pics of my creampuffs...

I love your cars son, all 3 of them rock. But, I don't understand, how many pictures can you take of the cars repeatedly. It gets boring, but I guess not to you.

Living the good life!!!! :icon_super:

That one picture of the house with 3 cars and garage reminds me of a poster I had growing up (that "Justification for a higher education").

Cars look great Allan, your haters have got to be crying themselves to sleep! That is one hell of a line-up.

Yes, In the garage is my same SV.. Thanks guys, and Daddyo... How else am I gonna practice my photography skills!

They all look incredible, can't imagine the feeling of being able to walk into a garage like that. Have you gotten the murcie's throttle issues sorted out?

They all look incredible, can't imagine the feeling of being able to walk into a garage like that. Have you gotten the murcie's throttle issues sorted out?

Yes I got that straightened out awhile back. Car runs real good now.

You have some of Lamborghini's finest chapters. Each being similar and different in their own respects. The white on red Countach is a stunning color combo! Very nice. Life is too short to drive boring cars and you should be the poster child of that statement.