So who ordered an SV?

FEVIPER

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blu Sideris.

Blu Sideris ... glittered blue metallic ... can't wait to see some photos of that shade in sunlight ... I think she'll look amazing.

Has it been confirmed whether the SV coupe is indeed sold out? I imagine some spots have opened up with the roadster announcement n

Supposedly they are all sold out. But you make a good point, it would be hard to tell how many may have passed on the coupe. I would be willing to bet that anyone who would rather have a roadster will take delivery of their coupe and then sell it when they get their roadster.

Supposedly they are all sold out. But you make a good point, it would be hard to tell how many may have passed on the coupe. I would be willing to bet that anyone who would rather have a roadster will take delivery of their coupe and then sell it when they get their roadster.

I am so mad at myself that I didn't end up doing that...

Today I bought a 2012 Aventador Coupe that I am going to Twin Turbo and do a wide body kit on and go crazy while I wait for my SV Roadster which will be probably a year from now.

I am so mad at myself that I didn't end up doing that...

Today I bought a 2012 Aventador Coupe that I am going to Twin Turbo and do a wide body kit on and go crazy while I wait for my SV Roadster which will be probably a year from now.

You had me at TT............then you lost me at wide body,lol. Please show pics of said wide body so I can make sure you haven't lost your rocker. If you say Liberty Walk or whatever its called I am going to suggest an intervention!

You had me at TT............then you lost me at wide body,lol. Please show pics of said wide body so I can make sure you haven't lost your rocker. If you say Liberty Walk or whatever its called I am going to suggest an intervention!

Look away!!!!

Haha I am not going to do the stupid ricer wing and diffuser though. With the turbo kit, it will be a pretty cool car that will match the wide body. In my opinion atleast :aiwebs_011:

I am so happy with my Coupe delivery and I am working on a nice personal wrap scheme to keep her from damage during rallies ... but in one year after 25k miles and 2 major rallies and 15 weeks in florida in winter and couple cross country trips ... and after 3-4 seasons; a dozen months and moon phases ; and after many ... many club rides and dozens of naked women have sat in ..on ...and around the car; together with celebrities and politicians and; and after some music videos and an appearance or two in the news and on TV and in a movie ... after loads of fun charity events .. and a new president (thank GOD! ) being elected .. the passing of sweeping alimony legislation that will destroy men in my humble state and after my pudgy kid gets even lazier and more disappointing to me (or maybe not) and after concubine and her sister do whatever they do for another 365 days ... then .... and even possibly longer ... but yes then .... ... yep... Im gonna get a roadster too. Its what I do

these things are not delivered in a day. ... even if my roadster comes out next summer.. a world of enjoyment and epic driving will be done from now to then...

btw im on a serious club ride tomorrow and its 95 degrees in ny .. roadster is killing me. I spend all day with stinging suntan lotion in my eyes and I can use a break and a coupe for a while,

I truly believe this coupe is a very very amazing car and nothing could make me happier.

roadster will happen and I will get them but really... that's a world away and my excitement with this coupe is more than I have felt for any car (even my other 2 aventadors!!

Has it been confirmed whether the SV coupe is indeed sold out? I imagine some spots have opened up with the roadster announcement n

Just a guess but assume the dealers are going to take those spots / deliveries and try to add to the bottom line by tacking on a premium.

Really lucky the dealer has moved me to the first roadster - it's refreshing to feel like a customer vs begging for an allocation.

Congrats FEViper - look forward to reading driving impressions.

I've had quite a bit of "seat" time in both seat styles - albeit only on track. The "comfort" spec seat is exactly that.....it is MUCH more comfortable than the fixed bucket 'sports" style - and, for me at least (5'11" - 220 Lbs ), is 100% as supportive. So if you specify the sports seats - you are doing it for the looks alone - there is no real performance difference (unless perhaps you are a 140 lb beanpole) . I could drive the comfort seat round the track all day....the sports seats gave me pain in my outer thigh area and lower back within a few laps (much more restrictive and narrow than say the bucket seats in a Porsche GT3/CGT style seat) - and I had bruises the next day.........so bear this in mind if ordering........of the 12 or so cars at the Catalunya event only I think 3 or 4 cars had the buckets - which is telling - and I don't think anyone even realised UNTIL they got into the sports seats cars...and all the Pro drivers always stuck to the "comfort" spec seats.........read into that what you will....

The SV options list I have shows 5 standard (free of charge) colors and 2 optional. The rest of the colors are indexed as "Option not available".

Is this really the case? Pardon my ignorance as I'm new to the brand.

The SV options list I have shows 5 standard (free of charge) colors and 2 optional. The rest of the colors are indexed as "Option not available".

Is this really the case? Pardon my ignorance as I'm new to the brand.

You can pick any color possible under ad persona its a 14k option i believe.

You can pick any color possible under ad persona its a 14k option i believe.

Thank you! So essentially the same upcharge as Rosso Bia or Blu Sideris.

Thank you! So essentially the same upcharge as Rosso Bia or Blu Sideris.

I don't believe that is the case - suggest finding a color then ask for a price and request the factory to approve it.

This is my first too - appears the factory wants owners to pick what they suggest.

Some pearls are free some are not doesn't make sense same goes for metallics.

The Blu Hera car here would be good to know if he incurred an additional charge - guessing it's a no charge color only because it was part of the SV kit at the dealer again just a guess.

The Roadster tops come in matte - decided to go with matte for that reason.

I don't believe that is the case - suggest finding a color then ask for a price and request the factory to approve it.

This is my first too - appears the factory wants owners to pick what they suggest.

Some pearls are free some are not doesn't make sense same goes for metallics.

The Blu Hera car here would be good to know if he incurred an additional charge - guessing it's a no charge color only because it was part of the SV kit at the dealer again just a guess.

The Roadster tops come in matte - decided to go with matte for that reason.

I'll consult the dealer next week. I'm leaning towards Grigio Telesto with orange callipers, decal and interior.

image.jpg

Off topic, but I noticed you have a 675LT Spider on order. Has the car been confirmed?

Not sure if publically but the owner of the McLaren dealership in Germany told me 2 months ago it was coming for sure and I was promised the first one in Germany. The same thing happened with the SV Roadster. I had a deposit down 2 months before Lamborghini publically announced it.