So who ordered an SV?

FEVIPER

I Got a pdf and a picture of a "Bryan Salamone" ONLY option that I'm thrilled with

this is my name COMPLETELY CREATED BY LAMBORGHINI IN SV Font!!!

See galardo; veneno; aventador these all have their own fonts and I always wanted my initials and name in their fonts... in my SV this is what is "stitched on the inside..

And the pdf was sent before it was shipped out

Im so happy. and yes I get model cars sent.. and some other cool things but this... im blown away!!! (I want to change my legal signature!!!

They are putting that in my car also!!!! :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What seats are most going with? I went with comfort seats. The sport seat would get old very quickly with my fat ass!

I went with sport seats but wonder if that may be a mistake - at the unveiling there were so many people never bothered giving them a test fit.

Points of reference - CGT and 16M seats are fine so if anyone has a scud or CGT would love to know the difference vs the SV.

On the Mclaren and Ferrari the electric seats raised my position up to the point of almost looking at the visor - does the electric motor impact the seat height ... that would be a PIA especially with a helmet.

Why dont u use the expel matt wrap over top of the colour you want? This way it protects the paint and gives you the option to take it off if you get bored.

Few questions - have never seen any of the pearl finishes in the flesh.

I like the pearl white - wonder why the factory offers certain colors at no charge the VI is growing on me.

Anyone know what the charge is for pearl white. The more I look at the SV Roadster with the matte tops the pearls seem to go better. Prefer not want to deal with matte paint and or the additional cost.

Thanks

I'll trade comfort for those bad boys any day! I can see how larger guys need the other seats though. Luckily I am 5-10 185. I have some carbon fiber race seats in my Gallardo and they aren't as bad as they look.

I'll trade comfort for those bad boys any day! I can see how larger guys need the other seats though. Luckily I am 5-10 185. I have some carbon fiber race seats in my Gallardo and they aren't as bad as they look.

They are nice but when I sat on the sport seat they were not comfortable. I was told the comfort seats still look like the sport seats with the V design. I hope that's the fact. I wonder what they will charge for a separate set of sport seats?

They are nice but when I sat on the sport seat they were not comfortable. I was told the comfort seats still look like the sport seats with the V design. I hope that's the fact. I wonder what they will charge for a separate set of sport seats?

If you look back on the previous page at the pics of the orange SV for sale, it has the seats like you are wanting. It is a awesome looking seat. In reality nobody is going to be able to tell or give a shit what seats are in it ,lol. Including you as long as your comfortable.

And this one also comes with 'Electric & Heated Comfort Seats with Carbon' ... not the special sport seats.

If I have the calculation right this is a €360,000 car without VAT ... listed at about €505,000 ex VAT ... so in fact a €145,000+VAT markup ... not a bad way of making a living I guess ... now all that remains is to see it getting sold too.

EUR 677,110 Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 Superveloce

That is a serious premium to pay over the MSRP ...

And as always Autosalon Singen has one listed too : Lamborghini LP750-4 Superveloce at €565,900 ... available 6 weeks after ordering ... I'm sure they don't have one in fact ... remember they also listed a Sesto Elemento for sale at €2,000,000 a few years ago.

Why dont u use the expel matt wrap over top of the colour you want? This way it protects the paint and gives you the option to take it off if you get bored.

Decided to swap the spec for Grigio Titans orange SV logo and seats.

As goos as wraps are I am not sold on the whole idea - reminds when my Aunt placed plastic coverings on the living room couch.

I already asked I believe they said 12-15k. I ordered the sports seats and think they aren't gunna be comfortable enough so i decided to way till the car comes in to see if I will order them. I did order comfort seats in the roadster since I know I'm gunna drive it a lot more.