So who ordered an SV?

FEVIPER

Been sitting on a Austin Healey 3000 - time to drag it out of the garage and begin the last 10% of restoration. Need to keep my mind off the SV spec.

We better get a thread on that project!

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First SV is at Lambo Vegas, VI. Looks incredible.

Hannibal - that's a deal :) For some reason the software will not allow me to respond to your post.

Some newbie questions

Does Lamborghini send trinkets prior to the car being delivered.

What about a photo book of the build

Am I going to get kicked out of the Ferrari Club :icon_butt:

Hannibal - that's a deal :) For some reason the software will not allow me to respond to your post.

Some newbie questions

Does Lamborghini send trinkets prior to the car being delivered.

What about a photo book of the build

Am I going to get kicked out of the Ferrari Club :icon_butt:

I've heard of the owners getting scale models of their builds when done through AD. I've never heard of a photo book before. You should embrace being kicked out of the F-Car club...it means you are WINNING!

I've heard of the owners getting scale models of their builds when done through AD. I've never heard of a photo book before. You should embrace being kicked out of the F-Car club...it means you are WINNING!

I Got a pdf and a picture of a "Bryan Salamone" ONLY option that I'm thrilled with

this is my name COMPLETELY CREATED BY LAMBORGHINI IN SV Font!!!

See galardo; veneno; aventador these all have their own fonts and I always wanted my initials and name in their fonts... in my SV this is what is "stitched on the inside..

And the pdf was sent before it was shipped out

Im so happy. and yes I get model cars sent.. and some other cool things but this... im blown away!!! (I want to change my legal signature!!!

post-93516-1436914224_thumb.jpg

The Eagle Has Landed . . .

holy crap!!!!!!!

I love the Murci in Verde.. but never liked the 50th in verde idk why it was just ... well anyway

this... this just blew me off my seat its just so beautiful!!! omg (yes OMG) and Good for you man its perfection!!!!!!!!!

I Got a pdf and a picture of a "Bryan Salamone" ONLY option that I'm thrilled with

this is my name COMPLETELY CREATED BY LAMBORGHINI IN SV Font!!!

See galardo; veneno; aventador these all have their own fonts and I always wanted my initials and name in their fonts... in my SV this is what is "stitched on the inside..

And the pdf was sent before it was shipped out

Im so happy. and yes I get model cars sent.. and some other cool things but this... im blown away!!! (I want to change my legal signature!!!

That is cool and Thanks for the information.

Are you dealing directly with the factory?

Hannibal - long story but the Lambo dealer was also a Ferrari Service. They parted ways and it's been a PIA servicing. Owned three even raced in the Series. Glad to support the local dealership and really looking forward to taking the SV to the track. I can't get kicked out board member and organize all the local drives. Funny a chunk of guys have moved to Lambo all Huracans.

Anyone inquire about harness belts?

Wait............There are Ferrari Clubs?!

Anybody want my new SV that will be here in 4 days? I'm going Ferrari!

You should fit right in - suggest an older four door model to match your lighting fast sense of humor.

Wait............There are Ferrari Clubs?!

Anybody want my new SV that will be here in 4 days? I'm going Ferrari!

Dibs! You all saw it :lol2:

If you didn't get your order in before the 600 sold out, or you want to drive a Superveloce now ... this Arancio Atlas finished one is available for sale right now:

aventador_superveloce_for_sale_1.jpg

And she comes with the optional 'Comfort Seats':

aventador_superveloce_for_sale_4.jpg

More images and information

A red SV Coupe for sale in Germany for 600,000 Euro's. With options and VAT it looks like they are trying to get close to 200k on top

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details....mp;pageNumber=1

Thanks!

Makes complete sense with what's going on with like limited track focussed editions.

Lamborghini is doing things that blows their competition away.

Any idea on asking price - US my guess is the will go above sticker.

Are the comfort seats any wider or just more comfortable.

She is listed at $645,000 (or €585,000).

The comfort seats are in fact the standard Aventador seats, but with a combination of leather and Alcantara ... some do not like the Superveloce sport seats and prefer these original seats instead ...

A red SV Coupe for sale in Germany for 600,000 Euro's. With options and VAT it looks like they are trying to get close to 200k on top

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details....mp;pageNumber=1

And this one also comes with 'Electric & Heated Comfort Seats with Carbon' ... not the special sport seats.

If I have the calculation right this is a €360,000 car without VAT ... listed at about €505,000 ex VAT ... so in fact a €145,000+VAT markup ... not a bad way of making a living I guess ... now all that remains is to see it getting sold too.

That's one bad bull. Congrats on the delivery!

And this one also comes with 'Electric & Heated Comfort Seats with Carbon' ... not the special sport seats.

If I have the calculation right this is a €360,000 car without VAT ... listed at about €505,000 ex VAT ... so in fact a €145,000+VAT markup ... not a bad way of making a living I guess ... now all that remains is to see it getting sold too.

This, like many other NEW Lamborghini's in Germany and Switzerland, are for selling by NOT official Lamborghini dealers.

Sometimes they have the cars in stock, sometimes NOT.

Is this in the interest of Lamborghini? Or do they just care, that the cars get sold, no matter by who?

This, like many other NEW Lamborghini's in Germany and Switzerland, are for selling by NOT official Lamborghini dealers.

Sometimes they have the cars in stock, sometimes NOT.

Is this in the interest of Lamborghini? Or do they just care, that the cars get sold, no matter by who?

Same thing happens over here in Belgium too ... and sadly most of the time they don't actually have the car but are selling it for someone else ... I have seen the same Lamborghini being offered for sale by four different companies, at the same time ... none of them being an official dealer ... and as always 'depending on car availability' in the description ... or 'the buyer may decide to keep the car' ... so even if they sell it, and can't deliver ... they are safe.

It has however been a while that I've seen a 'contract' for sale ... for a car that hasn't been delivered yet, I know in the past these came up with a $50K premium ... and you could still select your own options.

I'm always wary if I see an add like the one on Mobile for the red Superveloce ... using press photos instead of images of the actual car ... makes me wonder if they actually have the car in stock ... most likely not I would think.

Few questions - have never seen any of the pearl finishes in the flesh.

I like the pearl white - wonder why the factory offers certain colors at no charge the VI is growing on me.

Anyone know what the charge is for pearl white. The more I look at the SV Roadster with the matte tops the pearls seem to go better. Prefer not want to deal with matte paint and or the additional cost.

Thanks