Baltimore is an absolute war zone right now

Griza

It's all fun and games until you get your ass beat by your mom on the 5 o'clock news. :lol2: :lol2:

Always tryin' to keep a brutha down. :eusa_naughty:

The exact right type of parenting!!!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy chit!!!

Freddy gray had spinal surgery a week.before his arrest. Gee. Do you think that could have. Been a factor?

Nobody has mentioned this little tidbit???? Paging Glenn Beck....

Sounds like he was in an auto accident a week earlier.

Totally unconfirmed. But fcuk if it's true. This shit is all staged.

144 cars burned

19 structure fires

250+ arrested so far

Much more calm today so far in comparison to yesterday... waiting for night fall.

Not like it would matter to those who are rioting/protesting. Interesting how facts are withheld/family had to know.

If it had come out a week ago. none of this might have happened...

"A suspected drug dealer who was arrested a week after having a spinal surgery due to a car accident, suffered further injury during the arrest..."

When I heard "Broken neck" my thought was "Yeah... Thats not easy. They had to have seriously effed him up to accomplish that."

But then if he ALREADY effectively had a surgery induced broken vertebrae(s), then its pretty easy to imagine how a slight jostle could have severed his spinal cord. A jostle he instigated when he resisted.

Get the popcorn. I really don't understand why they don't arrest the people out right now. There's a curfew. March down the street and arrest them

I really don't understand why they don't arrest the people out right now. There's a curfew. March down the street and arrest them

When you're done making the popcorn, wrap the tinfoil around your head and come sit with me....

I don't think she meant it was given intentionally, they gave space to those who wanted to peacefully protest but unfortunately the criminal elements took advantage of that.

Sorry however I think she is an absolute Idiot and I also believe she meant what she said.

Sorry however I think she is an absolute Idiot and I also believe she meant what she said.

What she DIDN'T say, when she was called on it was, "Yeah... I misspoke. I could have worded what I meant a bit better... What I meant to say was, 'in giving them the space to peacefully protest, we also UNINTENTIONALLY gave others the space to destroy.' "

Everybody misspeaks, slips up, etc... Big deal, move on... But she didn't say that... She said "I never said that, now stop twisting my words."

So I can't give her the "she misspoke" defense and move on... Because she was adamant that she did not misspeak.

Let's hear it

There is no question in my mind that the current administration WANTS this level of racial discord in this country. THIS is "Hope & Change" Chicago style...

We haven't seen race riots like this in my lifetime... The last time we had serious riots in multiple cities was when MLK was murdered. And even then, they only lasted a few days... This has been going on in one city after another for six months now... St Louis, New York, Baltimore. And hell, that doesnt even count Oakland which has burned down three times since Obama was elected.

In each of these incidents, there were factoids, little things that if they had come out immediately would have put a lit on things... Michael Brown robbed a liquor store... His "accomplice" in that robbery created the "hands up dont shoot" thing which has been completely discredited... Get those facts out the first day and nobody gives a shit. This guy who dies of a "broken neck" sounds like he had the spinal column equivalent of a game of Jenga at 11:45 on a saturday night. Get that out there and maybe people say "wait? you've got a paper thin spin and just had surgery? Yeah, maybe you should be home in bed drinking liquids through a straw and wearing a C-Collar, not out fighting the cops."

But... If you sit on these facts long enough, anybody who has studied MOB Psychology will tell you, once the MOB comes to life, it no longer cares about reason or logic... It begins feeding on its own energy like a fire in a field of dry grass.

Forgive me if a stupid question,

Why would this administration want such discord?

Forgive me if a stupid question,

Why would this administration want such discord?

Don't ask me... Ask Rahm Emanual (Current mayor of Chicago and Obama's first White House Chief of Staff

Don't ask me...

Let's not forget that the Dems have been getting HAMMERED in the polls and in the elections. The only way they keep the White House is to mobilize their new base to a greater extent then they were able to in 08 and 12.

Can anyone confirm the spinal/neck surgery thing? That totally makes sense but I have not seen anyone discuss this at all except Hannity when he was speaking to Freddys idiot attorney and the attorney said basically it didn't happen. It seems like a huge tidbit that could easily be confirmed by news investigators.

RD is correct in that to sever a spinal cord you need a major trauma especially in the thoracic or lumbar levels. If there was surgery it seems more probable.

Thing to keep in mind is the liberal agenda makes big money for liberal elite. From social injustice to global warming and even save the whales is big business now! The more social injustice the more the community organizers make.