RM-S8

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes on both counts.

... and I might like fatty sashimi ?

I like fatty sashimi doesn't make me a chubby chaser. :lol2:

“I’m probably like 160 pounds right now, and I can catch a dick whenever I want.”

Really?

Amy-Schumer-467.jpg

She is not funny, unattractive and fat. And I'd still do her. WTF is wrong with me!

Yes, yes and yes. God no and yes, something really, really wrong with you. Please seek help.

Yikes! She seemed funny to me, like the whole tripping in front of Kanye on the red carpet. But saying something dumb like that is kind blowing.

She does nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing, for me. I also find her painfully annoying, and this started early in her stand-up career, long before her rise to fame. In my opinion, she is one of those comedians that tries far too hard (that red carpet stunt comes to mind), and her shtick is often about all of the guys she can get, men suck, what women have to put up with, or something in that zone. I guess men are beating down her door for that chubby face.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and what my eyes behold is not beauty, so I'll pass.

What surprises me is the talent she gets on her show and now her movie. I like her and her show but I wouldn't have guessed she was nearly on that level. I thought she was on the level of Jeselnek but he vanished and she's now royalty.

I can just imagine what feminists would have to say if a guy came out publicly saying he could get as much pussy as he wanted.

What can I say,

Women (and the way they think) are pure puzzlement to me.

Let's go for drinks and I can clear those mysteries right up for ya ;)

As far as a female comedian that uses "shock value" for her material I think Sarah Silverman is funnier. And much more attractive.

Yes on both counts.

and blind apparently too.

So, I gather you don't care for Schumer much :eusa_think:

That's fine, but it still beats sitting under Bruce Jenner's desk...

and blind apparently too.

So, I gather you don't care for Schumer much :eusa_think:

That's fine, but it still beats sitting under Bruce Jenner's desk...

Was that your other option?

What's said is that Schumer is not really "fat" by current standards. By comparison to some of the heifers I see walking around frequently, she's just a bit overweight.

As far as a female comedian that uses "shock value" for her material I think Sarah Silverman is funnier. And much more attractive.

I think Schumer is more attractive than Silverman, and I do not think Schumer is attractive at all. I do like Jen Kirkman though:

220px-Jen_Kirkman_October-2011.jpg