Amy Schumer, anybody?

RM-S8

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

until this thread i have never seen or heard of this chick,

sadly now i'm aware of her.

passssssssss............. on that fat assssssssss.......

Yeah they still try too hard to use the gender thing as opposed to say.... funny shit.

exactly find one that don't-impossible. i'm not a leading expert on this topic-as a rule i cant stand bitches trying to be funny and ignore them because of the aforementioned reason.

wait!!!!!

I stand corrected Gilda Radner from SNL Rosane roasana dana, that was good

• 1 month later...

Ha!

got latest pic of Amy (soon to br mom I guess) standing on the top of submarine and sinking it.

amy_zps0aej9wbw.jpg

Ha!

got latest pic of Amy (soon to br mom I guess) standing on the top of submarine and sinking it.

Hahaha. I should laugh but dammit I did. LOL.

I have just read this thread and a train of thought I had is that I actually find female comedians unattractive irrespective of their looks.

Don't get me wrong I love having a laugh with a girl and when they do silly bimbo funny things etc, but when women actually do stand up its almost like they have a masculine personality trait that is in a way aggressive or arrogant that is a total boner killer for me. Anyone else feel this way?

Also this isn't that I'm insecure around intelligent women or anything. I've been out with doctors lawyers, COO's etc, it's just something about women doing comedy that is really unappealing sexually.

Ha!

She looks more like a tubby middle-aged man in that picture than a woman.

I have just read this thread and a train of thought I had is that I actually find female comedians unattractive irrespective of their looks.

Don't get me wrong I love having a laugh with a girl and when they do silly bimbo funny things etc, but when women actually do stand up its almost like they have a masculine personality trait that is in a way aggressive or arrogant that is a total boner killer for me. Anyone else feel this way?

Also this isn't that I'm insecure around intelligent women or anything. I've been out with doctors lawyers, COO's etc, it's just something about women doing comedy that is really unappealing sexually.

Stand-up historically was a man thing so it's not odd some still find themselves more comfortable with male comedians. Joan Rivers was pretty important paving the way for other females.

Generally speaking entertainment has been male oriented until relatively recently. We are actually into a pretty unique time in history where some of the most popular and highest paid people in entertainment are female - Jennifer Lawrence, Rihanna, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, etc.

I personally can't stand Amy Schumer. I find the aggressive female comedian thing very cunty. Cannot stand Melissa McCarthy either.

I have no issue with female comedians. They can be very funny. I guess my point is that it's an undertaking that makes a woman an undesirable (sexually speaking). She could be the hottest and nicest person but I wouldn't feel the desire to pursue them for anything but being a buddy to hang out with.

I have no issue with female comedians. They can be very funny. I guess my point is that it's an undertaking that makes a woman an undesirable (sexually speaking). She could be the hottest and nicest person but I wouldn't feel the desire to pursue them for anything but being a buddy to hang out with.

You're not alone.

That feminine quality we find attractive in women almost cannot coexist in the stand up world.

You're not alone.

That feminine quality we find attractive in women almost cannot coexist in the stand up world.

I would agree with the exception being iliza Schlesinger who I posted earlier. She has some funny shit about how women hate each other and she is hot

Agreed... female comedians joking about banging frat guys and chicks and drinking beer... being "one of the guys" gross... I don't want to date "one of the guys"

I watched a local female comedian few times, the only thing she was making fun of was her family in particular her kids, every time she popped on the screen I felt like throwing a brick at my TV, lucky I don't keep bricks handy :icon_mrgreen:

Saw Trainwreck today. Was pretty damn funny. I laughed my ass off. After a few cocktails, Id through her the bone.. WTF, why not?

• 2 weeks later...
Amy is a two bagger ......

One for her face and the other for your dog, so he doesn't lose respect for you.

:lol:

He can still smell that bad decision.

November-27-2012-18-33-30-iii.jpg

Amy is a two bagger ......

One for her face and the other for your dog, so he doesn't lose respect for you.

LOL :eek3dance:

I went from never having heard of this bitch before, to thinking she's a giant fcuking cunt in one week.

I went from never having heard of this bitch before, to thinking she's a giant fcuking cunt in one week.

Simply because you live in deep redneckland (so am I). Hottest topic around here, which Zero Turn mows better, Scag or John Deere.

:lol2: I was in that same boat