Crazy F**king Night

IanMan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess: she is bipolar.

Very possible! I've seem even "normal" seeming people completely change after consumption, though.

Well, um, good to know, because if I was sitting in a hot tub and some random drunk girl walked up and started wanting sex and showing her vagina, I might well have filmed it while backing away on the thinking that I had proof that I didn't harm her in case she tried to accuse me of anything later.

:lol2:

My guess: she is bipolar.

did somebody say "bi pole her?"

What do you think? :eusa_wall:

I'm thinking get a beej and tell her my name is Emanon backwards. Then head home and take a nap.

Can you please try and obtain the video footage from the security camera's?

LA Brit = fap-now-robo.gif

Look I had some crazy dreams but this takes the cake!

Lol! If only it was a dream and not real. Now everyone that walked through the lobby that night in my building is still giving me dirty looks, lol.

Poor Doc. He fucks her and everyone calls him a rapist and he is banned from the forum..LOL. he does nothing and people want to know if its a 1 or 2 piece bathing suit he is wearing

Poor Doc. He fucks her and everyone calls him a rapist and he is banned from the forum..LOL. he does nothing and people want to know if its a 1 or 2 piece bathing suit he is wearing

Hahaha. I'be been laughing all day at the nonsense in this thread. I guess that's what I get for sharing a crazy story like this. I thought it was too crazy not to share. I did what I did because after 1.) seeing one drunk guy climb from a fifth story balcony to a forth story and fall down on concrete so hard he bounced a foot in the air, 2.) watching a drunk friend run out into traffic to kill himself, 3.) hearing about multiple drunk people drowning, sexually assaulted, etc., it just seemed like the right thing to do.

All jokes aside, I really genuinely care about people and want to do whatever I can to make a difference in someone's life.

Hahaha. I'be been laughing all day at the nonsense in this thread. I guess that's what I get for sharing a crazy story like this. I thought it was too crazy not to share. I did what I did because after 1.) seeing one drunk guy climb from a fifth story balcony to a forth story and fall down on concrete so hard he bounced a foot in the air, 2.) watching a drunk friend run out into traffic to kill himself, 3.) hearing about multiple drunk people drowning, sexually assaulted, etc., it just seemed like the right thing to do.

All jokes aside, I really genuinely care about people and want to do whatever I can to make a difference in someone's life.

Can't fault you for that. Thanks for the share always remember that when you're on LP, not all Kebab is Kosher :eek3dance:

Hahaha. I'be been laughing all day at the nonsense in this thread. I guess that's what I get for sharing a crazy story like this. I thought it was too crazy not to share. I did what I did because after 1.) seeing one drunk guy climb from a fifth story balcony to a forth story and fall down on concrete so hard he bounced a foot in the air, 2.) watching a drunk friend run out into traffic to kill himself, 3.) hearing about multiple drunk people drowning, sexually assaulted, etc., it just seemed like the right thing to do. All jokes aside, I really genuinely care about people and want to do whatever I can to make a difference in someone's life.

So did Jesus......how did that work out??!!!

Well he had bloody good party with his mates, a few people got stoned and someone swore that he turned water in wine so they must have been drunk

Now... I see none of those appearing in doc's "crazy" story

Well he had bloody good party with his mates, a few people got stoned and someone swore that he turned water in wine so they must have been drunk

Now... I see none of those appearing in doc's "crazy" story

hahahaha