Anyone know this Asshole?

Odyssey

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good. The hunter shouldnt be charged because the guide lied to him about the legality of the hunt and the animal he was hunting.

:iamwithstupid:

IMO not a very good costume at all.

post-652-1440693824_thumb.jpg

Dress up on Halloween, go to party and become the most hated guest in a room full of drunk and disguised patrons. What possibly could go wrong?

If I see one rocking that I am buying them a beverage. That is hilarious :lol2:

Believe it or not, lions (and tigers and bears, oh my) need to be controlled... Otherwise animals get old, they get sick and they threaten the rest of the pack... WE ARE PART OF THE FOODCHAIN. WE are the apex predator that nature intended to play a role in this management... If we don't nothing else can do the job.

The worst are elephants... An overpopulated elephant heard will clear cut thousands of acres of land in a single evening, starving itself and everything else that relies on that land for food...

Yes... We city folk think "wow these animals are awesome why would anybody kill them?" Live with a pack of them in your fcuking backyard for two weeks, and you will see they are a much bigger pain in the ass than a hornets nest none of us think twice about eradicating.

Mind if I plagarize you and turn it into a comment on a FB discussion? I couldn't say it better.

Mind if I plagarize you and turn it into a comment on a FB discussion? I couldn't say it better.

Who is discussing this on FB still? :eusa_think:

My buddy's friggin wife. Harpie.

Humans are the apex predator, they are part of the ecosystem. I don't understand how people can be like this, they can understand an animals part of the ecosystem, but when it comes to humans "they were here first," garbage gets spewed.

Humans are the apex predator, they are part of the ecosystem. I don't understand how people can be like this, they can understand an animals part of the ecosystem, but when it comes to humans "they were here first," garbage gets spewed.

A lot of people have a mythical view about nature and misunderstand certain things about it. I used to have a similar view years back. For example, the belief that only humans kill for sport, that humans using tools and weapons to manipulate nature and hunt prey is "un-natural," that grooming is "un-natural," etc...the reality is like humans, animals will kill for sport, use tools (for example monkeys using rocks to crack open nuts or birds using stones to crack open eggs), manipulate nature (beavers building dams, birds building nests), and groom (birds taking baths). That said, I do not condone the killing of innocent animals if unnecessary. But for population control, food, predator problems, etc...that is different.

Reminds me of a case when a group of environmentalists were out in the forest and discovered a pile of logs. OUTRAGED over who was illegally cutting down trees, they went to the park rangers and reported it. The park rangers went out and discovered it was beavers. The environmentalists were okay with that.

Reminds me of a case when a group of environmentalists were out in the forest and discovered a pile of logs. OUTRAGED over who was illegally cutting down trees, they went to the park rangers and reported it. The park rangers went out and discovered it was beavers. The environmentalists were okay with that.

:lol2:

• 3 weeks later...
A lot of people have a mythical view about nature and misunderstand certain things about it. I used to have a similar view years back. For example, the belief that only humans kill for sport, that humans using tools and weapons to manipulate nature and hunt prey is "un-natural," that grooming is "un-natural," etc...the reality is like humans, animals will kill for sport, use tools (for example monkeys using rocks to crack open nuts or birds using stones to crack open eggs), manipulate nature (beavers building dams, birds building nests), and groom (birds taking baths). That said, I do not condone the killing of innocent animals if unnecessary. But for population control, food, predator problems, etc...that is different.

Beavers are the mother fcuking worst... They Fucked up the banks of my lake... Amazing the damage they can do in a pretty short period of time... Gigantic old trees, downed over night....

Have I posted the photos of "7.62x51 v. beaver" on here... 100+ yard shots... Through and through cavitation wounds the size of a beer can ...

Picked the wrong fcuking trees on the wrong fcuking lake....

photo_2.JPG

Knock yourself out.

Beavers are the mother fcuking worst... They Fucked up the banks of my lake... Amazing the damage they can do in a pretty short period of time... Gigantic old trees, downed over night....

Have I posted the photos of "7.62x51 v. beaver" on here... 100+ yard shots... Through and through cavitation wounds the size of a beer can ...

Picked the wrong fcuking trees on the wrong fcuking lake....

That gives me an idea. I have heard of situations where someone moves into a town or something and wants an old tree on their property cut down but the town won't allow it...

That gives me an idea. I have heard of situations where someone moves into a town or something and wants an old tree on their property cut down but the town won't allow it...

Yeah... They arent that predictable. One, theyre going to find water... Then theyre going to eat whatever tree they feel like...

And Im in trouble... There are Beaver paratroopers

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/oc...chuting-beavers

Yeah... They arent that predictable. One, theyre going to find water... Then theyre going to eat whatever tree they feel like...

Yes, I was joking, however would be hilarious if doable IMO. Reminds me of the Russian experiment in WWII with strapping bombs to dogs and training them to run under battle tanks. Only problem was that in practice, the dogs couldn't distinguish between the German tanks and the Russian tanks.

Parachuting Beaver. I know there is a joke in there. That was hilarious!

Those beavers were dam lucky everything went right. I hope the results of the experiment were logged.

• 3 months later...
So what did lions do before guns and or trophy hunting on a large scale started?

They ate people.